The next two fallout dlc packages.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

porky_ownsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 porky_ownsu
Member since 2008 • 1287 Posts

We all know that Operation: anchorage was good, but short.

But does anyone want to know about the next two packages?

Heres the 411 on the Pitt:

Its set in pittsburgh, two new weapons include a fully automatic silenced sniper rifle, and a chainsaw like weapon. There are three quests and a few new perks, along with 150 new gamerscore.

This one seems ok, but probably short, a new area is nice though.

Broken steel!

This one im excited for, it allows you to get the lvl 30, new brotherhood armor and such, a main story after that continues after that crappy ending. in this one you eliminate all of the enclave in DC.

What are your thoughts on these? A cash grab, or a good deal?

discuss!

Avatar image for CrazyGamer02149
CrazyGamer02149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 CrazyGamer02149
Member since 2008 • 216 Posts

i cant wait for both of them! the pitt..idk it will b ok...and the other one lookes reall good...i kno im getting both

polarman87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 polarman87
Member since 2009 • 429 Posts
broken steel seems pretty worth it i dont think i am going to bother with the others
MikeK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 MikeK47
Member since 2004 • 181 Posts

I think they both look good. I love Fallout 3 and anything to lengthen this game is going to be amazing.

armyman455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 armyman455
Member since 2008 • 914 Posts

im hopeing for a package deal for all 3 sometime after they all come out but for now im trying to get EVERY side quest in the game, so far i have alot but not quite all of them

craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts

I'm buying both of them. I can't wait until the 24th. I wanna kill the new creature and see what else they added. You should include in your post the the pitt includes at least one new creature. Anyway i think they're great and even though Anchorage was short it was pretty exciting.

porky_ownsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 porky_ownsu

im hopeing for a package deal for all 3 sometime after they all come out but for now im trying to get EVERY side quest in the game, so far i have alot but not quite all of them

armyman455
every side quest :D, thatll take a few years.
b2trumpet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 b2trumpet
Member since 2009 • 145 Posts
I havn't bought Anchorage yet, and neither will I get The Pit when it comes out. I'll buy them along with Broken Steel so I can get them all at once.
armyman455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 armyman455

[QUOTE="armyman455"]

porky_ownsu

haha yeah basically, i beat the story straight through the first time with a couple side quests and it took me near 12-14 hours doing almost no side quests right now im almost 30 hours in and i dont even have half practically done

ok i looked and according to my achievements of the side quests i have 8 left and one im on the very last part so yeah 7 side quests left those will still take me forever

porky_ownsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 porky_ownsu

[QUOTE="porky_ownsu"][QUOTE="armyman455"]

armyman455

haha yeah basically, i beat the story straight through the first time with a couple side quests and it took me near 12-14 hours doing almost no side quests right now im almost 30 hours in and i dont even have half practically done

ok i looked and according to my achievements of the side quests i have 8 left and one im on the very last part so yeah 7 side quests left those will still take me forever

theres like 100 unmarked quests though :P
armyman455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 armyman455
[QUOTE="armyman455"]

[QUOTE="porky_ownsu"] every side quest :D, thatll take a few years.porky_ownsu

theres like 100 unmarked quests though :P

yeah im mostly talking about marked or special side quests i do as many other little ones as possible but for now im mostly going to the big ones