The new 360's really are better

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dabbagins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Dabbagins
Member since 2007 • 1152 Posts
Last night I was playing SW:TFU and the game froze, I was like wow no this isn't happening not my brand new 360. So I was like wow time to atleast eject the disc and then shut down the 360. But what do you know I ejected the disc and came back to the dashboard. Has anyone experienced a freeze like this? usually when I get a freeze which is the only freeze I know, the hardcore one where even if you eject the game, you'll still have a frozen screen and would need to shut off the console. I say the new 360's are better cause usually when a gave freezes, it freezes you know? but yet I was still able to come back to the dashboard after ejecting the game and even played more afterwards without any problems. Could this have been the freeze glitch I hear about in the game, it was the level with the star destroyer.
trw534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2 trw534
Member since 2007 • 680 Posts
yea mine did that but it doesnt do that now just keep it clean
Sirmonkey12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Sirmonkey12
Member since 2007 • 32 Posts
maybe the game was paused lol
i_pk_pjers_i

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 i_pk_pjers_i
Member since 2008 • 178 Posts
Not to mention that they have a lot less chance of rroding, overheating and freezing in the first place.
Dabbagins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Dabbagins
Member since 2007 • 1152 Posts
maybe the game was paused lolSirmonkey12
Well I was looking at a frozen screen for like a minute. Kept pressing the guide button on the controller also but no blade was showing up, but right when I ejected the game I came back to the dashboard, never has happened to me. It was like a miracle, I was so happy but I hope it doesn't do it again tonight..i'm like at the last part of the game and just wanna get it over with. Maybe my battery was low also, I don't know but what I do HOPE is from now on if a certain game does freeze, we would always be able to go back to the dashboard after ejecting the game. I wish this could always happen when a game locks up, and ofcourse I wish that games never freeze period but I guess it's not a perfect world.
lopidin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 lopidin
Member since 2005 • 62 Posts

Not to mention that they have a lot less chance of rroding, overheating and freezing in the first place.i_pk_pjers_i

do you mean 360's in general, or the new 360's in specific ?

PhantomKills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 PhantomKills
Member since 2004 • 91 Posts
i just got my xbox elite less than amonth ago, its froozen twice in about a 3 day period but first week i got it but hasnt done it since.....
sonic0491

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#9 sonic0491
Member since 2006 • 2508 Posts
my 360 froze a couple of times, one of the new 60 gb ones. not too happy- my other 3 got freezing problems before they rrod'd on me :(
i_pk_pjers_i

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 i_pk_pjers_i
Member since 2008 • 178 Posts

[QUOTE="i_pk_pjers_i"]Not to mention that they have a lot less chance of rroding, overheating and freezing in the first place.lopidin

do you mean 360's in general, or the new 360's in specific ?

The new 360's with the falcon chip.
tudyniuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 132

#11 tudyniuz
Member since 2008 • 677 Posts
keep it clean?how?
mike4realz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 mike4realz
Member since 2003 • 2577 Posts

Last night I was playing SW:TFU and the game froze, I was like wow no this isn't happening not my brand new 360. So I was like wow time to atleast eject the disc and then shut down the 360. But what do you know I ejected the disc and came back to the dashboard. Has anyone experienced a freeze like this? usually when I get a freeze which is the only freeze I know, the hardcore one where even if you eject the game, you'll still have a frozen screen and would need to shut off the console. I say the new 360's are better cause usually when a gave freezes, it freezes you know? but yet I was still able to come back to the dashboard after ejecting the game and even played more afterwards without any problems. Could this have been the freeze glitch I hear about in the game, it was the level with the star destroyer.Dabbagins

yeah mine does that too but i got my xbox 360 in 2006