The Darkness features the worst game play area in the history of the world!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SgtSilock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 SgtSilock
Member since 2005 • 3167 Posts

World war one! Yes, the darkness in world war one is the WORST and i mean the WORST possible thing they did in this game.. not only is this level like a maze, the friggin flash of lightening which teleports you to the area you was last in is icing on the cake to make this the worst level in the history of games!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes as you can see, i am terrible fuststraited.. i was enjoying this game, but now i am not. Which is strange, i have never played a game which i really enjoyed then all of a sudden, dont enjoy.

Congratulations Starbreeze on making some of the worst game levels in history :(

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts

That's your opinion. I thought it was absolute amazing and added variety to the game. Too many games get bland because you're in the same type of areas throughout the game, but The Darkness is different, and when it comes to The Darkness....different is good. ;)

Congrats Starbreeze, I love the variety and hard work you put into this game. Playas wanna hate because they're frustrated, lol. Guess they never played any really challenging games. :D

limpbizkit818

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 limpbizkit818
Member since 2004 • 15044 Posts

It's not THAT bad, and not really a maze. Just keep walking straight and you will go in the right direction, or use Gamespot's guide if you get stuck. O and don't worry, you get to come back here again later!

insideouthouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 insideouthouse
Member since 2007 • 192 Posts
geeze what a weenie, that level was confusing but shouldnt take more than 10 min to figure out, head towards the zombi nazis. this game is amazing and you should finish it before you bash it
SgtSilock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SgtSilock

geeze what a weenie, that level was confusing but shouldnt take more than 10 min to figure out, head towards the zombi nazis. this game is amazing and you should finish it before you bash itinsideouthouse

Yes i think it is an amazing game, untill now.... and i have been on this level for well over a day now and i just cant do... sure i may not be as hardcore as the rest of you guys but jeaus, it shouldnt be THIS hard for a casual gamer.

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 BioShockOwnz

[QUOTE="insideouthouse"]geeze what a weenie, that level was confusing but shouldnt take more than 10 min to figure out, head towards the zombi nazis. this game is amazing and you should finish it before you bash itPhantsy16

Yes i think it is an amazing game, untill now.... and i have been on this level for well over a day now and i just cant do... sure i may not be as hardcore as the rest of you guys but jeaus, it shouldnt be THIS hard for a casual gamer.

I play games casually, and I thought it was a breeze. You'll probably smack yourself when you finally find out what to do. Remember to summon darklings for sticky situations. ;)

insideouthouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 insideouthouse
Member since 2007 • 192 Posts
dont over think it. there are a couple parts where the flash teleports you but i just kept walking forward. and keep track of any landmarks. the game gets much better after this but you do come back though for a shorter time.
saiyanlarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 saiyanlarry
Member since 2003 • 548 Posts
yea dude that part isnt any harder than any other parts. just walk along the path, between the lights.
SgtSilock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 SgtSilock
I do just follow the path., but then i get to the second path way and i get teleported in the direction of that broken down house with the tree inbetween the 2 roads. I cant follow the path if the damn thing keeps warping me!! GRR FUSTRAITING
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 BioShockOwnz

I do just follow the path., but then i get to the second path way and i get teleported in the direction of that broken down house with the tree inbetween the 2 roads. I cant follow the path if the damn thing keeps warping me!! GRR FUSTRAITINGPhantsy16

You're not going in the right direction if it's teleporting you when it lightnings.

SgtSilock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 SgtSilock
Ok, but when i walk in the direction it teleports me i get teleported again.... : (
killercuts3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 killercuts3
Member since 2003 • 3355 Posts
The Hills level was so good that I couldn't wait to get to hell a second time.
saiyanlarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 saiyanlarry
Member since 2003 • 548 Posts
i don't remember ever being teleported. does it maybe do that if youre trying to walk off the map (from going in the wrong direction)?
SgtSilock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SgtSilock
Hmm, ok turns out the tree was actually a cross... strange. Ok found him
littleman1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 littleman1992
Member since 2004 • 1727 Posts

USE YOUR DARKNESS! IF YOU DO NOT HAVE YOUR DARKNESS OUT YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FIND OUT WHERE THE HELL YOU ARE GOING......ONLY WITH THE DARKNESS OUT CAN YOU SEE WHERE YOU HAVE TO GO IN THIS PART.

You have to use your Darkness to be able to see the 3 men hanging on the.....cross I guess you can say.

easteast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#16 easteast
Member since 2004 • 6407 Posts
I don't think the fact that there's a bad part in the game will keep me from getting it.
newfg311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#17 newfg311
Member since 2003 • 816 Posts
Try following the lighted path and you might be able to actually enjoy this level.