The Broken 360 Thread v. 3 -- RROD, E74 Queries In Here.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

geeksqadup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1852 geeksqadup
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Can't wait for the Xbox 720!! i just got accepted into a video game testing program that actually pays very well. There is a link to the site in my blog. geekzout.blogspot.com
JodileGamers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1858 JodileGamers
Member since 2012 • 27 Posts

Only error that occurred to me in the xbox was when an update came out the xbox stopped reading any game discs, but I sent it to be reapaired and they sent a new one because it couldn't be fixed :0

poultrygeist2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1862 poultrygeist2
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Well, my gaming has come to a standstill because of the open tray error. I've had it come and go for a while and it seems to be getting worse. I tried banging the top, I tried clearing the cache, I tried opening up the 360 and cleaning the laser, and it persists. It's not an issue of "the laser isn't working" because it reads my old games just fine. It seems like the newer my games get, the less likely it is to read them, even if they are immaculate and brand new. Please advice?
joeddn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1866 joeddn
Are the slim consoles more reliable than the older ones ?
Agenm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1870 Agenm
I have a problem with the XBOX disc door.Sometimes it open and sometimes it is not and many times i must press the open button many times...the door try to open but it is not.What i can do.... ??