That special..something

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gow117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 gow117
Member since 2008 • 2963 Posts

Simple enough, post the game that in some way made you just love it, no matter the reasons;provided you cool moments that no other game could;

That game that you in a second think about it and just grab it and play the hell out of it till you have to return to real life and realise that pie sucks

My pick- [spoiler] Halo:CE :D [/spoiler] cant remember of how much times I played this game, brings me a lot of good memories :)

Now, YOU

irockandroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 irockandroll
Member since 2008 • 1066 Posts

god of war and guitar hero. they both deliver a wonderful expierience unlike any other the first time you play. especially GOW but guitar hero is very original

phoenix1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 phoenix1122
Member since 2007 • 157 Posts

Dead To Rights, First Violent Game, Got It In 02, I Dont Have It Any More, But I Will Find It, Plus They Are Makeing Dead to Rights: Retribution And I Cant Wait For That.

strawberry9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 strawberry9
Member since 2006 • 875 Posts
Orange box.... there was not one part of that whole entire game that I did not love... PORTAL FOREVER!!!!!
Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#6 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts
Oblivion. It was the first next gen game I had ever played after saving for months to buy a 360 and the game. It was amazing.
DG_Addict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DG_Addict
Member since 2009 • 103 Posts

X2 on portal, that game really amazed me but when i saw this topic i thought of FF7, at the time i had never experienced anything like it and i cant think of a game since that has really grabbed me the same way......or made me cry:cry::oops:................Ico too i guess if shedding a tear is good enough;)

gow117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 gow117
Member since 2008 • 2963 Posts
Oblivion. It was the first next gen game I had ever played after saving for months to buy a 360 and the game. It was amazing.hillelslovak
Oblivion was such a blast, still IMO Morrowind was a lot better. a shame really, oblivion didnt provide much challenge in most quests, but hell do I love the game.
gmoneybball91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 gmoneybball91
Member since 2008 • 365 Posts

Bioshock imo was by far one of the most amazing games ive ever played

patzcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#10 patzcool
Member since 2009 • 319 Posts

Gears of war series, oh so bloody and satisfying!

LightColor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 LightColor
Member since 2006 • 2709 Posts
God of War i love Greek Myths n ancient myths stuff in general!
scarymovie5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#12 scarymovie5
Member since 2007 • 1691 Posts
Mass Effect or Oblivion
ForsakenWicked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#13 ForsakenWicked
Member since 2008 • 3745 Posts
GeoW1. The game was nothing like I had played before. I loved the action, gore, and the MP (despite its flaws). Mass Effect. Great story, good combat system, great visuals and dialogue. Fallout 3. I had never played a game that was that huge. I've invested a little more than 20 hrs in the game and still haven't done half of the main quest. Great depth, good character customization. Prototype. The action in this game is just amazing. Makes me wish I had those powers. Condemned Criminal Origins. I loved the melee combat system in this game. Great atmosphere.
megamadman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#14 megamadman5
Member since 2006 • 725 Posts

definatly mass effect or oblivion. mass effect because its probobly the most epic game, in terms of story and cutscenes, and oblivion because of its sheer vast amount of things to do.

but alltime might be the original monster hunter for ps2. that was the first game i played online and i was obsessed. the idea of getting with a group of people and hunting a dragon was just so cool.

Avatar image for monkeymoose5000
monkeymoose5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 monkeymoose5000
Member since 2007 • 6111 Posts
The Orange Box. Got me into online gaming.
Blackhawk692

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 Blackhawk692
Member since 2005 • 1306 Posts

Ocarina of Time - need I say more

I also just got FFVII and I'm diggin it (I may or may not have just obtained a used PS3)

dwarfwasonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 dwarfwasonfire
Member since 2005 • 377 Posts

I would have to say bioshock, shadow of the colossus, and the first time I played the original half life.

b2trumpet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 b2trumpet
Member since 2009 • 145 Posts

Guitar Hero / Rock Band mostly, but Bioshock was original. Fallout 3 was awesome too.

doubalfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 30

#19 doubalfa
Member since 2006 • 7108 Posts
The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, it was the game that turned me into a gamer, I loved every bit of it and still do, I was eager to get Turok 2 but mom gave this game and still is my favorite game of all on the 360 it has to be Mass Effect, at first I saw it as an ok game, then a couple months passed and I finished it again and I thought the game was brilliant and a very complete experience, same happened with Fable II at first I was like ehmmm ok this is kinda gooffy but now I enjoy it a lot I dont know I guess there are good games and there are games that you appreciate more with time and some you rememebr ad say oh yeah that game was great back in the day I feel like playing it and when you do play it, you have lots of fun