Text Message quote of the day.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Shadowalker1191
Shadowalker1191

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Shadowalker1191
Member since 2007 • 98 Posts
Bungie Studios: It might be premature to say we won't return to Halo after Halo: Reach. Discuss.
Palantas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 Palantas
Member since 2002 • 15329 Posts

I'm not surprised. Of course there'll be more Halo games, but I wouldn't be shocked if Bungie did more. Stick with what you know.

zarkon9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 zarkon9
Member since 2010 • 767 Posts

I'm not surprised. Of course there'll be more Halo games, but I wouldn't be shocked if Bungie did more. Stick with what you know.

Palantas

neither am i.

Avatar image for DamianAlexander
DamianAlexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DamianAlexander
Member since 2008 • 3762 Posts

I never had a problem with their games, just the community. I would love a Halo 4.

craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts

I never had a problem with their games, just the community. I would love a Halo 4.

DamianAlexander
What game has a good community anymore? Even Team Fortress 2 is getting terrible. I'm not really that surprised by this.
DamianAlexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 DamianAlexander

[QUOTE="DamianAlexander"]

craigalan23

What game has a good community anymore? Even Team Fortress 2 is getting terrible. I'm not really that surprised by this.

You've got a point... Do you think that the future of gaming is bad communities? That would be a shame.

fastr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 fastr
Member since 2010 • 2100 Posts
Bring it on, the more 4 player coop games the better.
craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts

[QUOTE="craigalan23"][QUOTE="DamianAlexander"]

DamianAlexander

You've got a point... Do you think that the future of gaming is bad communities? That would be a shame.

Yeah I doubt this will ever change. The only way to stop it is to use the mute or get friends other than that don't expect much from communities. I can't even play TF2 with randoms without some idiot taunting, glitching, letting only their team use certain classes, and etc. Its just terrible now and I doubt the community will ever change.
DamianAlexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DamianAlexander

[QUOTE="DamianAlexander"]

[QUOTE="craigalan23"] What game has a good community anymore? Even Team Fortress 2 is getting terrible. I'm not really that surprised by this.craigalan23

Yeah I doubt this will ever change. The only way to stop it is to use the mute or get friends other than that don't expect much from communities. I can't even play TF2 with randoms without some idiot taunting, glitching, letting only their team use certain classes, and etc. Its just terrible now and I doubt the community will ever change.

That's a shame... I guess all we can really do is sit back and watch as everything craps out.

Balbaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10 Balbaar
Member since 2010 • 209 Posts
Halo Pinball X500 by Microsoft.
jessmaster13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11 jessmaster13
Member since 2009 • 3170 Posts

Ha, you get text messages from G4 too?

Well, I doubt that they would just let the Halo franchise die out.

FadeToBlack90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 FadeToBlack90
Member since 2008 • 498 Posts

[QUOTE="craigalan23"][QUOTE="DamianAlexander"]

DamianAlexander

A person may be smart...people as a whole are absolutely stupid. Whenever there is a gathering of 2 or more of these people, there is always going to be a chance that the ignorance shines through, and the ability to mask ones identity on the Internet doesn't help.