Tag Team Partner for Smackdown Vs Raw 09 for GB

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Zak127

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Zak127
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

im currnetly looking for a beastly tag team partner for smackdown vs raw 2009 for gamebattles..message me on GB or on this if u can..XBL would work also..

Gamertag- SicK H3aDsH0t (its a zero)

GB- xIcehazex

PORK_COW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 PORK_COW
Im not the best,but would like to play w/someone real for a change.GT ELECTROVIOLENCE
LEGEND_C4A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 LEGEND_C4A
Member since 2003 • 3186 Posts

im currnetly looking for a beastly tag team partner for smackdown vs raw 2009 for gamebattles..message me on GB or on this if u can..XBL would work also..

Gamertag- SicK H3aDsH0t (its a zero)

GB- xIcehazex

Zak127
I'm a little confused about how the online works in this game. Is there online co-op? And if so, what type of co-op? Do you play 2 players on two 360's online? Can you play a season co-op or just a single match online co-op? I want to pick up the game, but I want to play with a friend against the AI, without my buddy having to come over to my home.
funnylishus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 funnylishus
hi ive got a question with tag team say im player one and im with a cpue versing cpu's if im the illegal man adn whant my partner to get a hot tag to i just start tuagnting and then when hes got it will he just do the hot tag straight away or will he wait just like the cpu's on the other team and the same for pulling down the rope and holding the person do u tell them to get ready for that somehow or do u just say irish wip the opponet in the middle were your partners standing basicly im asking can u somehow give orders to the cpu on your side to do stuff when hes the illegal man and legal?