T rated shooters

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by piemanngamer (481 posts) -
I'm getting a 360 soon and I want a good shooter with good online play but it can't be rated M. Any advice?
#2 Posted by JackBauer123 (368 posts) -
Battlefield 2, Call Of Duty 2, Ghost Recon Advanced warfighter 1 and 2 AKA GRAW and GRAW 2, and Frontlines fuels of war. I dont know if any one plays Battlefield COD 2 or GRAW any more because they are kind of old. All shotters now are M.
#3 Posted by SpyderUK (72 posts) -
What age is perfect dark? Anyways, CoD4 is 16+ if that matters.
Avatar image for tunasandwich395
#4 Posted by tunasandwich395 (996 posts) -
Perfect dark is M, but JackBauer just about listed them all
#5 Posted by Strife88 (6073 posts) -
What age is perfect dark? Anyways, CoD4 is 16+ if that matters.SpyderUK

Call of Duty 4 is rated M btw.
#6 Posted by gumboots22 (468 posts) -
No point in getting a 360 when almost all the shooters are rated M. Beg your parents and show them how stupid the esrb are. They review game by watching TRAILERS! I mean come on! Anyway I hope you enjoy your 360 (I know you will).
#7 Posted by georgeverity (1234 posts) -
I used to pla t rated shooters... but now that i've been spoiled by M rated shooters i am never going back. But i used to play GRAW and i have played GRAW 2.... Call of Duty 2 is good and i thought call of duty 3 had an enjoyable campaign and multiplayer. Frontlines fuel of war and Battlefield 2 are a good combo.... you might be ble to get the orange box.... the rating is T-M but the only T rated game is portal.....
#8 Posted by piemanngamer (481 posts) -
Thanks. Ill try the begging and see if I can get COD4 or the Orange Box. If that doesn't work I'll look into Battlefield 2 and Frontlines. Thanks again!
#9 Posted by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -

l how old are you? i really dont think if u cant handle M shooting games u cant handle teen because they the same lol look, killing,guns whats the differnce

if you old enoug where your parants give u the cash then just go up gamestop or where ever and get some one else flash there id lol u dont gotta give them the money

#10 Posted by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -
also look in and see if your mom/dad buy halo 3 there way less glore on there then cod2 even battlefield. anit like blood on floor and and all this stuff its like a cartoon somewhat.
#11 Posted by JetMonkeyking (35 posts) -
Forgot Lost Planet
#12 Posted by msdd9 (2957 posts) -

Battlefield 2, Call Of Duty 2, Ghost Recon Advanced warfighter 1 and 2 AKA GRAW and GRAW 2, and Frontlines fuels of war. I dont know if any one plays Battlefield COD 2 or GRAW any more because they are kind of old. All shotters now are M.JackBauer123

That's all of them that I can think of.

Like Jack said their aren't very many T rated shooters.

You might like Marvel: AU it's not a shooter, but it's rated T and it's a lot of fun.

#13 Posted by piemanngamer (481 posts) -

I just read the ESRB descriptors for Halo 3 and most T games have worse than that. My parents will probably let me get it when I get my 360. Thanks k2theswiss

#14 Posted by Ghost_702 (7405 posts) -
Just get Halo. It isn't bad at all.
#15 Posted by usaaaaaa (1071 posts) -

Battlefield 2: Modern Warfare.

Sucks that you can't get anything rated M

#16 Posted by ligerz76 (2022 posts) -
Graw, Graw 2, Lost Planet, Frontlines, COD2 and 3.
Avatar image for tunasandwich395
#17 Posted by tunasandwich395 (996 posts) -
BTW, if you have your own eBAy account, you can buy whatever you want. Just be sure you go to get the mail every day
#18 Posted by usaaaaaa (1071 posts) -

Graw, Graw 2, Lost Planet, Frontlines, COD2 and 3.ligerz76

Graw and Graw 2 are M I think

#19 Posted by andyrae11 (694 posts) -

Battle Field 2 is pure crap. Turning Point owns BF2. yeah its that bad.

Stick with COD2 and COD3.

#20 Posted by piemanngamer (481 posts) -
*sigh* my mom said no to Halo. I already got a Halo 3 image too. Well I guess I still need T rated suggestions.
#21 Posted by ligerz76 (2022 posts) -
*sigh* my mom said no to Halo. I already got a Halo 3 image too. Well I guess I still need T rated suggestions.piemanngamer
Seriously if you are like 13 I can understand but if you are over 14 or 15 you have some pretty strict parents. Go with my suggestions posted earlier.
#22 Posted by piemanngamer (481 posts) -
My mom said I cant get Halo. I'll just get COD2 instead. Do a lot of people still play that online?
#23 Posted by piemanngamer (481 posts) -
No im not over 14. My parents will let me get M games then.
#24 Posted by gumboots22 (468 posts) -
If you dont mind can I ask how old you are?
#25 Posted by quizee (601 posts) -

[QUOTE="ligerz76"]Graw, Graw 2, Lost Planet, Frontlines, COD2 and 3.usaaaaaa

Graw and Graw 2 are M I think

Lol graw 1 and 2 are T. their not even close to deserving an M rating

#26 Posted by SmileyJam (162 posts) -

I have a same problem. I want a Xbox 360 but my parents won't let me get games that are M or have any language in them. Can someone help?

#27 Posted by Xbox360Gamer15 (3937 posts) -
I'm getting a 360 soon and I want a good shooter with good online play but it can't be rated M. Any advice?piemanngamer
battlefield bad co 1
#29 Posted by Xbox360Gamer15 (3937 posts) -
Tell them that you can turn off, if i'm not mistaken, the gore and language in Gears of War (not sure about Gears of War 2).Agent_Kaliaver
its gears of war 2 where you can turn of both language and gore..in gears 1 u can turn off the gore but not language
#31 Posted by Agent_Kaliaver (4722 posts) -
[QUOTE="Agent_Kaliaver"]Tell them that you can turn off, if i'm not mistaken, the gore and language in Gears of War (not sure about Gears of War 2).Xbox360Gamer15
its gears of war 2 where you can turn of both language and gore..in gears 1 u can turn off the gore but not language

Well then there you go Gears 2 is essentially a T rated game.
#32 Posted by Xbox360Gamer15 (3937 posts) -
[QUOTE="Xbox360Gamer15"][QUOTE="Agent_Kaliaver"]Tell them that you can turn off, if i'm not mistaken, the gore and language in Gears of War (not sure about Gears of War 2).Agent_Kaliaver

Well then there you go Gears 2 is essentially a T rated game.

not all the language is blocked but the language remaining is teen language like the D word and the H word and A word...i there theres 1 B word left but the S and F word are blocked....so is the GD word
#33 Posted by Wolfetan (7522 posts) -
*sigh* my mom said no to Halo. I already got a Halo 3 image too. Well I guess I still need T rated suggestions.piemanngamer
theres alot of great action adventures one of them is enslaved i reccomend u check it out
#34 Posted by HavocV3 (8062 posts) -

get Halo Wars.

then find a way to get a hold of Halo 3/Reach, and hide it in there:P

#35 Posted by sharkbiscuit79 (1142 posts) -

No point in getting a 360 when almost all the shooters are rated M. Beg your parents and show them how stupid the esrb are. They review game by watching TRAILERS! I mean come on! Anyway I hope you enjoy your 360 (I know you will).gumboots22

Another responsible parent in the making:roll:

#36 Posted by IzzieWaru (905 posts) -

[QUOTE="gumboots22"]No point in getting a 360 when almost all the shooters are rated M. Beg your parents and show them how stupid the esrb are. They review game by watching TRAILERS! I mean come on! Anyway I hope you enjoy your 360 (I know you will).sharkbiscuit79

Another responsible parent in the making:roll:

No kidding

#37 Posted by M4Ntan (1438 posts) -

No point in getting a 360 when almost all the shooters are rated M. Beg your parents and show them how stupid the esrb are. They review game by watching TRAILERS! I mean come on! Anyway I hope you enjoy your 360 (I know you will).gumboots22

completly wrong, mabye next time!

#38 Posted by M4Ntan (1438 posts) -

bad company 1 is rated T, and I am not saying you should do this, but bad company 2 is on games on demand, and it is amazing.

#39 Posted by yagr_zero (27850 posts) -

I have a same problem. I want a Xbox 360 but my parents won't let me get games that are M or have any language in them. Can someone help?

SmileyJam
There's no need to bump an old thread, and your question belongs in the Game Recommendation Thread.