System won't finish turning on.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lazyathew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 lazyathew
Member since 2007 • 3748 Posts

I just finished an update, but now the system freezes before it even finished loading the dashboard. It doesn't have a red ring or anything, but I've waited, tried reseting, and even unluged it and plugged it back in, then tried again. But it won't take me to the dashboard. Does anyone know what may be wrong? Any suggestions?

WiggityWhack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 WiggityWhack
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Same issue here. Seen a few people mentioning it on twitter/forums. Looks like the system update from this morning is to blame. Hopefully they issue a fix asap.

lazyathew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 lazyathew
Member since 2007 • 3748 Posts

Same issue here. Seen a few people mentioning it on twitter/forums. Looks like the system update from this morning is to blame. Hopefully they issue a fix asap.

WiggityWhack

I see. Yeah, I guess they'l probably release another update to fix it soon.

IronWolfGrunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 IronWolfGrunt
Member since 2008 • 257 Posts

Same freakin issue for me. If I disconnect the Internet it will boot up fine and go right to the dashboard, but if I try to connect from the dash or if I start it up while connected it freezes every time. I hope they fix this soon but I'm wondering how they can patch me up if I can't even get back online.

Cujo31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Cujo31
Member since 2002 • 2884 Posts

I had the same issue this afternoon. I got the update early this morning around 2 am and the system was fine, but when I went to turn it on this afternoon it froze, tried resetting 3 more times before I unplugged it from the power, waited, then plugged it back in and it worked fine. Not sure if that helped....hope we gets a fix soon.