Suspended from Xbox Live.

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

booomer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 booomer69
Member since 2005 • 4107 Posts

I love it how your in the middle of a important game and you suddenly get disconnected and get a notice telling you that your suspended.So i call Microsoft and i spoke with this guy,He basically told me nothing,I asked why i had been suspended "Well you have gotten complaints" i don't get it cant these people specify a bit more?If anything all i do is trash talk and win all the time,but i definitely haven't done anything to get me suspended!This is what like my 3rd time i get suspended?Don't get me wrong here suspension is a good thing,but not to the point that it suspends trash talkers,Common Microsoft this is BS!

Power_Wrist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Power_Wrist
Member since 2008 • 269 Posts
If all you do is "trash talk", I suggest cutting back on that. As for the winning all the time, you're so awesome, that probably can't be helped.
lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

if you trash talk or offend a large number of players..you will be suspened for a short period of time.

it takes alot of complaints for ALOT of people to get somebody suspened..so you might wanna be more careful

fore_runner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 fore_runner
Member since 2004 • 8704 Posts

I love it how your in the middle of a important game and you suddenly get disconnected and get a notice telling you that your suspended.So i call Microsoft and i spoke with this guy,He basically told me nothing,I asked why i had been suspended "Well you have gotten complaints" i don't get it cant these people specify a bit more?If anything all i do is trash talk and win all the time,but i definitely haven't done anything to get me suspended!This is what like my 3rd time i get suspended?Don't get me wrong here suspension is a good thing,but not to the point that it suspends trash talkers,Common Microsoft this is BS!

booomer69

Your 3rd time? And they haven't banned you yet?

You continue to trash talk despite their disciplinary measures?!?!?!

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts
[QUOTE="booomer69"]

fore_runner

hah..i didnt even noticed that part.

Mr_Oblivio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 Mr_Oblivio
Member since 2007 • 898 Posts
[QUOTE="booomer69"]

Soda-Jack

Go cry elsewhere. You were probably a trash talking douche that ruins alot of my/everyone elses time. What comes around goes around, and if you f*** around, you won't be around. Learn online edicate.

I couldn't agree more.

Palantas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Palantas
Member since 2002 • 15329 Posts

If you were in fact suspended for trash talking, it's hard for me to summon a great deal of sympathy for you.

Power_Wrist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Power_Wrist
[QUOTE="Soda-Jack"][QUOTE="booomer69"]

Mr_Oblivio

Go cry elsewhere. You were probably a trash talking douche that ruins alot of my/everyone elses time. What comes around goes around, and if you f*** around, you won't be around. Learn online edicate.

I couldn't agree more.

I'll just 3rd this.

Avatar image for ProductNumber49
ProductNumber49

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ProductNumber49
Member since 2006 • 3840 Posts

Step 1. Admit what you are

Step 2. Don't do it again

AlwaysHaveHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#11 AlwaysHaveHope
Member since 2007 • 185 Posts
noobcake
LP4EVA2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#12 LP4EVA2005
Member since 2004 • 8585 Posts
haha i think he was expecting us to relate/agree with him, but it backfired
totaldj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 totaldj
Member since 2004 • 3556 Posts

don't whine now...the past is the past... and you're old enough to know that tralking trash DOES offend people... so yea be careful next time...

RaptimusPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 RaptimusPrime
Member since 2008 • 452 Posts

booomer69
douche bag
azorath44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 azorath44
Member since 2005 • 328 Posts
heres a thought stop trying to feel speical about being good at a game, and not trash talk
ALEX445511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ALEX445511
Member since 2005 • 35 Posts
im guessing ur one of those guys who trash talks all the time and doesnt shut up. hmm good they suspended you.
shaunchgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 shaunchgo
Member since 2006 • 4605 Posts
Wow, your third time? You must have deserved it. You should consider cutting back on trash talking because you are obviously offending people.
momo372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 momo372
Member since 2005 • 2641 Posts
Trash Talkers are really really annoying people
PMatt722

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 PMatt722
Member since 2007 • 935 Posts
i prolly filed a complaint on you, i dish those out like no ones business!
Avatar image for seventy5cent832
seventy5cent832

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#20 seventy5cent832
Member since 2007 • 1057 Posts
i prolly filed a complaint on you, i dish those out like no ones business!PMatt722
???? complaints r not for trash talking, but u must really say ALOT OF EFFN BS 2 people
Power_Wrist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Power_Wrist

Complaints are not for trash talking, but you must really say A LOT OF EFFN BS too people
seventy5cent832

Complaints are for anything you can think of. I can file one if I don't like your voice, If you send harassing, bad-grammar strewn messages, if you sing over the headset, if you're too good at the game, if you're too bad at them game...

jericoY2J

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 jericoY2J
Member since 2006 • 1688 Posts

i prolly filed a complaint on you, i dish those out like no ones business!PMatt722

thats f'ed up man..lol what the heck is wrong with you?? and to the TC why are you b---ing to us?? its like your saying "i kept punching this guy in the face so after the third time they arrest me...i didin't make hem bleed!?!whats the problem!?!

booomer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 booomer69
[QUOTE="booomer69"]

fore_runner

I hate paying attention to microsoft,I don't need there rules telling me what i should do and what i shouldn't do.I barely even talk on the mic,I'm actually friendly unless people start talking garbage.For example lets say a person doesn't like me simply because I'm wining the game,he can just send a complaint and i could get bad rep or suspension over something that got someone else mad.
NSR34GTR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 NSR34GTR
Member since 2007 • 13179 Posts
what do you expect for trash talk
Food_Nipple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Food_Nipple
Member since 2003 • 8379 Posts
I've had xbox live since March 2004 and I've never been suspended. Maybe you should stop being a jerk?
mgow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 mgow
Member since 2003 • 797 Posts
Just for S's and G's, what is your rep percentages?
GodLovesDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 GodLovesDead
Member since 2007 • 9755 Posts
I trash talk, say racist things, make fun of people, etc. more than I actually play and I have yet to get suspended.
i-rock-socks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 i-rock-socks
Member since 2007 • 3826 Posts
even tho i agree that annoying trash talkers should be banned (i do admit however i do this a lil, but rarely ever first, counter trash talker :P) i think its BS at the same time cause ive seen multiple ads saying "buy the perfect mic for talking trash on xbox live" and is commonlly incouraged by microsoft itself, theyll say stuff like "when your talking trash...","so you can talk trash..." "and then start the trash talking". im not saying it happens alot and im pretty sure they dont mean for it to get as vulgar as it ussually does, but how do they expect it to end up. what would you think if you saw a cop on tv recommending murder?
Englandfc1966

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Englandfc1966
Member since 2005 • 2217 Posts
How long for
-Sphere-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 -Sphere-
Member since 2008 • 1063 Posts
Why are you crying to us. You ****** up and you don't want to take responsibility for it and try to blame MS. Grow up.
woodyhou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 woodyhou
Member since 2003 • 335 Posts
Maybe if you trash talk less you won't have any problems.
Chogyam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Chogyam
Member since 2003 • 1887 Posts
XBL file a complaint system is blatantly overused. period. for ech real complaint and action, there are a 100 BS bans.
Power_Wrist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Power_Wrist

XBL file a complaint system is blatantly overused. period. for ech real complaint and action, there are a 100 BS bans.Chogyam

you need to be complained about by a TON of people for the complaints to take effect. If you get suspended/banned for something, stop doing it and the suspensions will go away. It's not that hard.

balindos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 balindos
Member since 2003 • 2424 Posts

booomer69

It seems like alot of sore loser that cant take the talk. hahaha. I love trash talking especially to someone that quits early because I know I broke their will hahaha. Take it like a man.

Avenger1324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Avenger1324
Member since 2007 • 16344 Posts

If you got suspended for trash talking then its hard to have any sympathy.

If you have been suspended several times for the same thing - well that's just stupid as you should have learnt from the first ban

booomer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 booomer69
XBL file a complaint system is blatantly overused. period. for ech real complaint and action, there are a 100 BS bans.Chogyam
word.
booomer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 booomer69
Why are you crying to us. You ****** up and you don't want to take responsibility for it and try to blame MS. Grow up.-Sphere-
Why would i come crying to a interent forum?Im not balmeing anyone im just saying that the complaint/rep is bs.
FierceWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 FierceWarrior
Member since 2008 • 415 Posts
people like you deserve to get suspended for trash talking and ruining the fun for those.
signore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 signore
Member since 2007 • 2122 Posts

good, ppl like you ruin online gaming.

Its a video game, talk trash (ESPECIALLY to ppl you dont know) when you accomplish something that actually matters. Grow up

mfp16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 mfp16
Member since 2006 • 4551 Posts
good.. we need less mindless trashtalking non-sense. It's like trying to play with a preschool class on xbox live some days.
SirCokerThe9th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 SirCokerThe9th
Member since 2008 • 682 Posts
Trash talking is for people that lose...so I think you're a horrible gamer that sucks. Jk, listen to me. I used to suck and trash talk, losing sucks PERIOD. But now i'm in a league of my own. If i tried I could win tournaments probably, but I can't go down that path. I play for me, if people want to trash talk let them, but if you win and beat the crap out of them why trash talk back, no amount of trash talking will change the fact that they got whipped.
rabisu999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 rabisu999
Member since 2007 • 288 Posts

good, ppl like you ruin online gaming.

signore

Couldn't say better.

awyea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 awyea
Member since 2005 • 947 Posts

Good, I'm glad you got banned and I doubt if it was just for trash talking either. In my opinion Microsoft needs to start banning alot more people. I have had live every since it came out and it's ridiculous the way people people are acting, cheating, talking BS, turning their stereo up and blasting it through the mic, etc...

It use not to bother me and I never filed complaints but now I file one every time now if they do something. I'm totally sick of people thinking they can do whatever the hell they want at other people's expense.

Explosion_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Explosion_Man
Member since 2007 • 66 Posts
wow....i have actually gone out of my way to piss people off on xbox seriously i have i have joined game sessions where all i do is play annoying music called people **** fatasses and **** iv made fun of where they come from what they possibly look like and who they possibly have sex wit. iv even told people from england i raped the queen ....so what have you done that is so bad? iv NEVER been suspended.....and a 5 star rep.
ps2forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 ps2forever
Member since 2004 • 580 Posts

well, lets see here, you trash talk and win all the time. Or either you Trash talk and SUCK big time and must be pretty annoying. But in the other hand you should cool down a bit with your trash talking. because it takes alot of people to file a compliant and to actually get you suspended. Just cool down on the talking, and focuz on pwning people and trust me you'll never get suspended agian.

charomid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 charomid
Member since 2005 • 901 Posts
i can not remember, but when i first got my 360 it said choose your style of gaming, like family, pro, underground. i chose underground because it said for ppl that trash talk a lot or something like it. would that have anything to do with you getting suspended or not?
charomid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 charomid
Member since 2005 • 901 Posts
^ i remember, its your zone of which you choose to be. like pro, recreation, underground, family, or gamer zone. underground means a lot of trash talking, so that may be somethin to do with it of not getting banned if you trash talk alot! it might i actually have no idea if it does :P
SaintJimmmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 SaintJimmmy
Member since 2007 • 2815 Posts

I trash talk, say racist things, make fun of people, etc. more than I actually play and I have yet to get suspended.GodLovesDead

haha your my hero for coming out and saying that when everyones trying to be a good guy and that goes same for me

nhall00195

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 nhall00195
Member since 2005 • 127 Posts
this guy is the worlds biggest NOOB...just IGNORE
BigDaddyChacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 BigDaddyChacon
Member since 2006 • 404 Posts
Your third time getting suspended??? Maybe you're a d-bag.