Summer = Time to play games...but which one?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tutt3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 tutt3r
Member since 2005 • 2865 Posts

It is finnaly summer and that means two (or three depending on the school) months of free time. Like many of you i will spend my time playing games. Also like most of you i have limited amount of money and can buy only 1 game (omg not fair). I happened to look at a few promising games, but i cannot decide. Please tell me what game i should get that should last through the summer, oh and i already have gta so yeah =P.

Rainbow Six 2, Ninja Gaiden, Devil may Cry 4, Battlefield:Bad Company are some im considering, but open to other suggestions

craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts
If you have live it's either between BF:BC or Rainbow 6 vegas. Try the demo for BF:BC it's free on XBL. I would personally go with BF:BC first then get R6V:2. Although both are great in my opinion and you can't go wrong. The other two are singleplayer based and i doubt you'd play them two months straight.
diablobasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 diablobasher
Member since 2004 • 5088 Posts

All those combined wont last you all summer.

I plan on going back and playing some older games because i'm flat broke.

For example Divine Divinity and Beyond Divinity, and MUA again.

I3loo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 I3loo
Member since 2008 • 184 Posts

well, im still hooked on call of duty 4 (only because alot of my friends from school play it)... But the next big game seems to be Battlefield: BC so ill be picking it up soon.

out of those games i would choose DMC4 its a great game:)