Suggestions for New Girl Gamertag

• 52 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for PrincessZelda89
PrincessZelda89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 PrincessZelda89
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Yes, I'm a girl and I would like to change my gamertag on Xbox. I want it to be kind of girly but nothing with like sexy or anything like that in it. You can be sexist if you'd like lol i had a suggestion for SammichMaker and I really liked that but hopefully I can get some more suggestions. I'm not very creative so it's been hard for me to come up with anything good. I'm a total gamer girl lol i love video games so it could be anything!! I want it to be funny though! :D
AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 AutoPilotOn
Member since 2010 • 8655 Posts
If I were u I'd try and not be to girly. U will get lots of extra attention some may be unwanted to say the least lol
PrincessZelda89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 PrincessZelda89
haha true that! I already do as soon as I talk so having a girly gamertag wouldn't really change much :) that's what blocking communication is for haha :D it comes in handy a lot ;)
El_Zo1212o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 El_Zo1212o
Member since 2009 • 6057 Posts
Yes, I'm a girl and I would like to change my gamertag on Xbox. I want it to be kind of girly but nothing with like sexy or anything like that in it. You can be sexist if you'd like lol i had a suggestion for SammichMaker and I really liked that but hopefully I can get some more suggestions. I'm not very creative so it's been hard for me to come up with anything good. I'm a total gamer girl lol i love video games so it could be anything!! I want it to be funny though! :DPrincessZelda89
If I were a chick, I'd just stick with some funky spelling of 'sammiches.' Motto would be 'call me Sam.' Otherwise, 'KitchenBound' if you wanted to stick with that motif. 'Lezmerelda' would be funny if you were unconventionally oriented(or especially so if you aren't). Idunno. Never spent much time thinking about would-be Tags if I were a chick...
AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 AutoPilotOn
Lol when I played WoW I had a girl character and famine name I got all kinds of extra help questing. They were upset when they found out I was a guy. Hey I am not really an Orc why does my character have to be male lol
PrincessZelda89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 PrincessZelda89
I actually really like KitchenBound lol :D
PartyManiac7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#7 PartyManiac7
Member since 2012 • 39 Posts
Whatever pleases your heart, its your gamer tag it should make you happy :)
PrincessZelda89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 PrincessZelda89
There's nothing wrong with that at all! Girl's can be guys on WOW and people think nothing of it so why can't it be the other way too ^_^
ThatGuy721

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ThatGuy721
Why does it matter if you're a girl? Can't you just have a fun, witty gamertag without having any correlation to your gender?
driftingsilvia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10 driftingsilvia
Member since 2005 • 4089 Posts

Try something that ties to a hobby or a favorite something.

PrincessZelda89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 PrincessZelda89
because I'm a girl lol and I don't something boyish haha is there something wrong with that? >.
ThatGuy721

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ThatGuy721
because I'm a girl lol and I don't something boyish haha is there something wrong with that? >.PrincessZelda89
Well your gender really shouldn't matter when your online. Like someone previously mentioned, have a name related to a hobby or interest of yours. I personally love chess, so I made mine related to it in some way.
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#13 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

Yes, I'm a girl and I would like to change my gamertag on Xbox. I want it to be kind of girly but nothing with like sexy or anything like that in it. You can be sexist if you'd like lol i had a suggestion for SammichMaker and I really liked that but hopefully I can get some more suggestions. I'm not very creative so it's been hard for me to come up with anything good. I'm a total gamer girl lol i love video games so it could be anything!! I want it to be funny though! :DPrincessZelda89

You're failing from the start

The name you make will be your Microsoft identification in all of it's devices from consoles to mail to phone

Instead of asking complete strangers who don't even know you what it should be why not think of one yourself, a name that you don't mind having the next decade?

Asking complete strangers is the worst possible thing you could do

Avatar image for Smokescreened84
Smokescreened84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#14 Smokescreened84
Member since 2005 • 2565 Posts
Well my gamer tag is Reina Watt, basically my name. I wasn't in the mood for anything fancy, so I just went with my name and stuck with it. If you are wanting a girly username, but not a sexy one, then just go with one that reflects you as a person. It doesn't have to be anything fancy.
PrincessZelda89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 PrincessZelda89
lol well mister i dont trust anyone, my gamertag is totally different than my email. my email doesn't get shown to anyone but me and the people i give it to. So concluding in this wonderfully stupid post, it wouldnt matter what my gamertag would be. because even if i did use a gamertag shown here i wouldnt use the exact one i would put numbers or use a different variation. So quit hating and being rude. If you don't agree with what I'm doing then don't post anything and be on your way.
JessMarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 JessMarz
Member since 2011 • 118 Posts

I am not an Xbox User, but maybe I can help figure out a Name for you, but I guess that is the hard stuff right?

Name a couple of things you like.

adders99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 adders99
Member since 2005 • 2623 Posts

If you use sammichmaker.... people might think you just work at subway...

Warablo13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Warablo13
Member since 2009 • 1289 Posts
No pron related things in this? Classy board...
JessMarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 JessMarz

Yeah but that name could backfire on you.

You recognize the term, "Get into the Kitchen and make me a sammich".

The name gives her a stereotype all by itself.

PrincessZelda89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 PrincessZelda89
I love Music, i love old school games like mario, zelda and pokemon. Super Nintendo and Nintendo 64 are my favorite systems. and I love anime and manga.
JessMarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 JessMarz

I love Music, i love old school games like mario, zelda and pokemon. Super Nintendo and Nintendo 64 are my favorite systems. and I love anime and manga. PrincessZelda89

Nice combination :D Your BF is one lucky person.

How about?

MusicSpark

PopSparkGrl

8BitLove

MikaMikuGrl

RoyalShine

MikaChan

I could think of more.

Bubble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#22 Bubble_Man
Member since 2006 • 3100 Posts

If I were u I'd try and not be to girly. U will get lots of extra attention some may be unwanted to say the least lolAutoPilotOn

Autopilot has the right idea. Xbox live is a portal to an untold number of idiots, so I'd recommend an androgynous name that doesn't hint anything about your gender.

JessMarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 JessMarz

[QUOTE="AutoPilotOn"]If I were u I'd try and not be to girly. U will get lots of extra attention some may be unwanted to say the least lolBubble_Man

Autopilot has the right idea. Xbox live is a portal to an untold number of idiots, so I'd recommend an androgynous name that doesn't hint anything about your gender.

True but she wants her indivduality.

Hmm...

RoyalPain

Hawkeye

MeteorStar

FlameWing

AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 AutoPilotOn
With anime/manga and alittle Nintendo style on the side u should have tons of ideas. Unfortunately I am not very creative lol. Just not something to lame like naurtofan64 ( no offense to any naurtofan64s out there )
El_Zo1212o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 El_Zo1212o
lol well mister i dont trust anyone, my gamertag is totally different than my email. my email doesn't get shown to anyone but me and the people i give it to. So concluding in this wonderfully stupid post, it wouldnt matter what my gamertag would be. because even if i did use a gamertag shown here i wouldnt use the exact one i would put numbers or use a different variation. So quit hating and being rude. If you don't agree with what I'm doing then don't post anything and be on your way.PrincessZelda89
You obviously haven't met Jayson before. Hating and being rude appear to be his reasons for being here.
El_Zo1212o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 El_Zo1212o
8BitLoveJessMarz
Best on the list. How 'bout 'A 16 bit Sammich'? that way whenever you kill someone online it says 'Soanso was killed by A 16 Bit Sammich.'
JessMarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 JessMarz

[QUOTE="JessMarz"]8BitLoveEl_Zo1212o
Best on the list. How 'bout 'A 16 bit Sammich'? that way whenever you kill someone online it says 'Soanso was killed by A 16 Bit Sammich.'

We are trying to get away from "Sammich".

El_Zo1212o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 El_Zo1212o

[QUOTE="El_Zo1212o"][QUOTE="JessMarz"] Best on the list. How 'bout 'A 16 bit Sammich'? that way whenever you kill someone online it says 'Soanso was killed by A 16 Bit Sammich.'JessMarz

We are trying to get away from "Sammich".

Sure doesn't look like it from here...
You can be sexist if you'd like lol i had a suggestion for SammichMaker and I really liked that ... I actually really like KitchenBound lol :D PrincessZelda89
Nercay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Nercay
Member since 2007 • 607 Posts
If I were u I'd try and not be to girly. U will get lots of extra attention some may be unwanted to say the least lolAutoPilotOn
Pretty sure she's after the attention mate...
Kinthalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Kinthalis
Member since 2002 • 5503 Posts

[QUOTE="AutoPilotOn"]If I were u I'd try and not be to girly. U will get lots of extra attention some may be unwanted to say the least lolNercay

From a bunch of 12 year olds on Live? I doubt it.

Nercay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Nercay
Member since 2007 • 607 Posts

[QUOTE="Nercay"][QUOTE="AutoPilotOn"]If I were u I'd try and not be to girly. U will get lots of extra attention some may be unwanted to say the least lolKinthalis

From a bunch of 12 year olds on Live? I doubt it.

Just seems to scream give me attention when you start a thread saying 'yes, im a girl' as if to shock and suprise us all! haha, could be wrong though.
ZombieKiller7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 ZombieKiller7
Member since 2011 • 6463 Posts

Something with 8bit

8bitLovin

8bitLoveTrain

Sounds cool

JessMarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 JessMarz

[QUOTE="AutoPilotOn"]If I were u I'd try and not be to girly. U will get lots of extra attention some may be unwanted to say the least lolNercay

Gee i hope she doesn't experience this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9gZhZm0aAo

ninjastar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 ninjastar
Member since 2003 • 9589 Posts

[QUOTE="Nercay"][QUOTE="AutoPilotOn"]If I were u I'd try and not be to girly. U will get lots of extra attention some may be unwanted to say the least lolJessMarz

Gee i hope she doesn't experience this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9gZhZm0aAo

haha, that was great.

JessMarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 JessMarz

Those are the peanut gallery that you will find on xbox live.

Vari3ty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Vari3ty
Member since 2009 • 11111 Posts

Threads like these make me question the gender of the TC...

balfe1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 balfe1990
Member since 2009 • 6747 Posts

Cleveland Steamer.

chilly-chill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 chilly-chill
Member since 2010 • 8902 Posts
Jessey-Stone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#39 Jessey-Stone
Member since 2011 • 375 Posts

well my gt is JesseyStone so because of that y in the end of jesse i get some reactions lol

but yeah what ever makes you smile when you read youre gt i say is the best gt

good luck on the new gt

PrincessZelda89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 PrincessZelda89
No I'm not screaming for attention at all. I just wanted to let people know i was a girl so I wouldn't get boyish gamertags. I posted on a different website and didn't state the fact that i was a girl and i got a lot of stupid ones and a lot of guy ones and im like I'm a girl and people started actually giving me ideas so i thought I would go the smart route and start off by saying I'm a girl. But thanks for assuming I did it for the attention because that's not the case at all :p
PrincessZelda89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 PrincessZelda89
I don't mind the "peanut gallery" I just wanted some help on my new gamertag is all and i thought what better place to ask for suggestions than on a gaming forum ya know. But i guess I was wrong lol. I did get some good ones so thank you for the people who actually tried to help me. ^_^
PrincessZelda89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 PrincessZelda89
Why is that? Because people are stupid occasionally and have nothing better to do with their lives than pretend to be the opposite gender? I see no point in that because it's just a waste of everyone's time who reply to the post. But thank you, I guess I'm confused at how I'm supposed to prove my gender on here without people like you saying stupid stuff like it's probably not even a girl. The gaming world just isn't a place for girls is it? -_-
El_Zo1212o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 El_Zo1212o
Why is that? Because people are stupid occasionally and have nothing better to do with their lives than pretend to be the opposite gender? I see no point in that because it's just a waste of everyone's time who reply to the post. But thank you, I guess I'm confused at how I'm supposed to prove my gender on here without people like you saying stupid stuff like it's probably not even a girl. The gaming world just isn't a place for girls is it? -_-PrincessZelda89
Sure ain't, but keep on truckin' SammichLady! You'll find a good one yet!
El_Zo1212o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 El_Zo1212o
How 'bout SammichesInTheKitchen? That's a chickly double whammy!
ninjastar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 ninjastar

Why is that? Because people are stupid occasionally and have nothing better to do with their lives than pretend to be the opposite gender? I see no point in that because it's just a waste of everyone's time who reply to the post. But thank you, I guess I'm confused at how I'm supposed to prove my gender on here without people like you saying stupid stuff like it's probably not even a girl. The gaming world just isn't a place for girls is it? -_-PrincessZelda89

Girls fit fine into the gaming world. You just set yourself up for this kind of response. I mean is it really that hard to think of a gt? I'm not trying to be mean but people usually don't give serious replies on here.

El_Zo1212o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 El_Zo1212o

[QUOTE="PrincessZelda89"]Why is that? Because people are stupid occasionally and have nothing better to do with their lives than pretend to be the opposite gender? I see no point in that because it's just a waste of everyone's time who reply to the post. But thank you, I guess I'm confused at how I'm supposed to prove my gender on here without people like you saying stupid stuff like it's probably not even a girl. The gaming world just isn't a place for girls is it? -_-ninjastar

Girls fit fine into the gaming world. You just set yourself up for this kind of response. I mean is it really that hard to think of a gt? I'm not trying to be mean but people usually don't give serious replies on here.

yeah, usually you either get responses like mine(any of which I think would be awesome, by the bye), or the topic is entirely derailed by dudes going "OMG!! UR NOT A GRRRL!!"
AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 AutoPilotOn
How bout digitalgodess or something like that I am not good with picking out names
JessMarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 JessMarz

What is your Zodiac Sign, maybe we can play with that.

ninjastar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 ninjastar

[QUOTE="ninjastar"]

[QUOTE="PrincessZelda89"]Why is that? Because people are stupid occasionally and have nothing better to do with their lives than pretend to be the opposite gender? I see no point in that because it's just a waste of everyone's time who reply to the post. But thank you, I guess I'm confused at how I'm supposed to prove my gender on here without people like you saying stupid stuff like it's probably not even a girl. The gaming world just isn't a place for girls is it? -_-El_Zo1212o

yeah, usually you either get responses like mine(any of which I think would be awesome, by the bye), or the topic is entirely derailed by dudes going "OMG!! UR NOT A GRRRL!!"

Yeah, pretty sure she was just looking for attention.