stupid question, but on dead rising, how do you take a motorcycle inside?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

blazingwalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 blazingwalrus
Member since 2010 • 36 Posts

it must be really obvious, but i don't know how! i can't go into the mall from the leisure park without getting off the bike. i've googled it but can't find anything :/ do i have to go through the maintenance tunnels or something?

also: the achievements such as "get all costumes" and "eat all food/drink types in the mall" - is that in total, over all playthroughs/modes, or do you have to get them all in one 72 hour playthrough?

Miles347

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Miles347
Member since 2009 • 131 Posts

Only way for the motorcycle is to get the motorcycle that's already in the mall. It should be in front of the supermarket, where you beat Isabella.

No clue on the 2 achievements.

Avatar image for Wolfman_chopper
Wolfman_chopper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Wolfman_chopper
Member since 2008 • 19937 Posts

you have to eat all the food in one playthorugh

Tripleseed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Tripleseed
Member since 2009 • 411 Posts

also: the achievements such as "get all costumes" and "eat all food/drink types in the mall" - is that in total, over all playthroughs/modes, or do you have to get them all in one 72 hour playthrough?

blazingwalrus

For the Clothes Horse achievement, refer to this thread.

For the Gourmet achievement, which requires you to eat every food, check here. You can find most of the food in the Supermarket in the Northern Plaza, and yes you must eat them all in one playthrough, but it shuldn't be too difficult.

Hope this helps. By far the hardest achievements are Survival Mode achieves. Good luck with those.