Stuck in Fallout 3. (possible spoilers)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SaltyMeatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 SaltyMeatballs
Member since 2009 • 25165 Posts

I just found out where my dad was (something about Galaxy Radio), but also I was doing a side mission for Moira which was to go to the old super market (I did that, only saw food though, but went back to her and let her know).

Now my market is always pointed to her store. Am I supposed to do anything else?

x8VXU6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 x8VXU6
Member since 2008 • 3411 Posts

I just found out where my dad was (something about Galaxy Radio), but also I was doing a side mission for Moira which was to go to the old super market (I did that, only saw food though, but went back to her and let her know).

Now my market is always pointed to her store. Am I supposed to do anything else?

SaltyMeatballs

I just got done with Moira super long ass mission, but yea I think u have to do something at the market or u have to pass have u tryed it cuz I forgot what I did.

SaltyMeatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 SaltyMeatballs
Never mind, you can select the quests using the pitboy, so I just had to choose the right one.
calicoolguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 calicoolguy
Member since 2005 • 294 Posts

If this is the mission im thinking, been awhile, than yes its a very long process and takes up alot of different missions. Shes writing a book of sorts and you complete research for her on how to survive the wasteland. I think like 8 or so missions. You keep going back to her and she will give you more things to do until the book is finished. Its worth it, fun to explore.

SaltyMeatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SaltyMeatballs
So far she has only mentioned 3, and I just done the 3rd. She is quite annoying, so I hope she doesn't ask for help, otherwise I'll regret not blowing up the town :P (though it was fun beating down the guy who told me to blow up the town, I noticed I was quite evil but still told him to STFU and showed him my baseball bat close up)
AJC3317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#6 AJC3317
Member since 2003 • 2546 Posts
[spoiler] there is a way to get her to stop with the quests eventually, but i'm not sure if it's available to everyone. u probably have to have a certain stat up high [/spoiler]
SaltyMeatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 SaltyMeatballs
[spoiler] there is a way to get her to stop with the quests eventually, but i'm not sure if it's available to everyone. u probably have to have a certain stat up high [/spoiler] AJC3317
I know a way... I could just kill her. I've killed half the population of Megaton already :lol:
pete_merlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8 pete_merlin
Member since 2007 • 6098 Posts
[QUOTE="AJC3317"][spoiler] there is a way to get her to stop with the quests eventually, but i'm not sure if it's available to everyone. u probably have to have a certain stat up high [/spoiler] SaltyMeatballs
I know a way... I could just kill her. I've killed half the population of Megaton already :lol:

lol haha I like your style. I love to kill and loot the entire city before blowing it up. Tis a really great up to get alot of great supplies and caps, lots and lots of caps :D
M_1_A_M_I

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 M_1_A_M_I
Member since 2010 • 938 Posts
Go to your missions and select the new mission you want to do
dkidfrmdbx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#10 dkidfrmdbx
Member since 2005 • 453 Posts

**********SPOILER*************

you have to make sure to check by the fridge in the mark look at a guide itll point you in the right direction, once you get the food and report back shell let you into the new quest