Street Fighter 4 Log off Cheaters

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ugemeistro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ugemeistro
Member since 2005 • 292 Posts

Atleast 10 times now, i've been a punch or kick away from winning a 1-1 all fight in a best of three, and those "cheaters" have logged out or lagged out of the fight. Can someone tell me how to report this for I am a newb on Xbox360. SF4 is my first and only game that I own and I'm tired of getting cheated out of a win. I'm sitting at 35% win pct. I have competed in atleast 34 battles and it seems like it's always against someone who is about to lose a fight.

James

tjoeb123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 tjoeb123
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts
Go to your Recent Players list. Find the gamertags that are doing this, and for each one, file a review/complaint for leaving the game early.
ugemeistro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ugemeistro
Member since 2005 • 292 Posts

Go to your Recent Players list. Find the gamertags that are doing this, and for each one, file a review/complaint for leaving the game early.tjoeb123

Again excuse me for my ignorance, but how do i do this?

James

indongga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4 indongga
Member since 2003 • 10329 Posts
i think theres an option to do that if you just look at their gamercard you can do a complaint. as for me i love going on matches and i actually cant care less about my fight stats. the only think i hate is for some reason i think people hate me or something, everytime i get in, i get kicked out in ranked matches =(
tjoeb123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 tjoeb123
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

[QUOTE="tjoeb123"]Go to your Recent Players list. Find the gamertags that are doing this, and for each one, file a review/complaint for leaving the game early.ugemeistro

Again excuse me for my ignorance, but how do i do this?

James

If you're not in the same lobby as the other player(s), just open the Xbox Guide, and select Players. Find the gamertag(s) that did this to you, and go to their gamercard. You will see many options, 2 of which are "Submit Player Review" (affects the person's rep and the likehood of playing with him) and "File Complaint" (for Xbox LIVE ToU violations). Select the one that suits you. It's also best to do this not long after a match if you tend to forget gamertags easily.
SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

Um, guys.

If the person quits, they aren't cheating, because YOU automatically get the WIN.

It's lame that they quit, and you may still want to report them but it's not cheating, they are forfeiting and losing points....I have over 2000 battlepoints, and am a SF wizard, I don't like it when they quit, but I do laugh at it. :)

doubalfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 30

#7 doubalfa
Member since 2006 • 7108 Posts
if you think street fighter is bad in those therms FIFA 09 is a real nightmare they always quit before the match ends, and you wont get the victory or they are not penalized
please-help

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 please-help
Member since 2006 • 121 Posts
[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

Um, guys.

If the person quits, they aren't cheating, because YOU automatically get the WIN.

It's lame that they quit, and you may still want to report them but it's not cheating, they are forfeiting and losing points....I have over 2000 battlepoints, and am a SF wizard, I don't like it when they quit, but I do laugh at it. :)

exactly. anyway, who cares if they quit? report them for what? being afraid of you? WHO CARES? reporting seems more like crying than useful (a player review would be more help) and i think should be used for things like talk or actual abuse. get over it.