Starter Games, Advice?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The_Jmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 The_Jmac
Member since 2006 • 278 Posts

Hey all, I'm crazy excited, as I finally have enough cash (thanks tax refund), to get my 360.  I'm a sports-game fan, but I figure I'm going to hold out for the '08 titles.

I'm gonna get Gears, Guitar Hero II for rockage, and wait for Forza 2 at the end of May.

And then Too Human and Mass Effect in August and Sept.  Good plan?  yay/nay?

onmywaytotexas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 onmywaytotexas
Member since 2006 • 652 Posts
I like the idea of gears gh2 and forza, but too human and mass effect, i dont know if you should get too human, and mass effect, thats a bit too much of same genre how about rainbow six: vegas and mass effect or rainbow six: vegas and oblivion and then 08 sport titles, i think that should be good.
The_Jmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 The_Jmac
Member since 2006 • 278 Posts

hehe, I'm not sure about Too Human either.

But Mass Effect?  NO debate there.  That game is going to kick some SERIOUS SERIOUS ass.  IF you like your story-driven games....which I do :P.  But Rainbow 6 Vegas...I can see that too, I might give it a rent, but I like sometimes my shooters to be a little faster paced...nothing against Tactical Shooters though, awesome games.

onmywaytotexas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 onmywaytotexas
Member since 2006 • 652 Posts

hehe, I'm not sure about Too Human either.

But Mass Effect?  NO debate there.  That game is going to kick some SERIOUS SERIOUS ass.  IF you like your story-driven games....which I do :P.  But Rainbow 6 Vegas...I can see that too, I might give it a rent, but I like sometimes my shooters to be a little faster paced...nothing against Tactical Shooters though, awesome games.

The_Jmac

yeah, you're gonna have a good lineup.