Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

The recently released "Victory is Life" PC expansion of Star Trek Online has now been confirmed for a July 24 release date on Xbox One.

Personally as a huge fan of the show, I am mega-stoked I will be playing this soon. The game itself is quite good compared to previous Star Trek titles I played in my younger years...practically all of them were actually not that good but I found STO to be overall an excellent game that does many things right once you get the hang of it.

The game can be overwhelming at first, so any newcomers may want to check out a few quick YouTube videos about the basics after going through the tutorial.

The recent monthly special mission was in Deep Space Nine. You had to travel to the station and meet LaForge there. It was a fun mission and gave me a taste of what this new expansion will be offering. You can visit DS9 right now if you want in the game, but it is being completely rebuilt for this new expansion "Victory is Life" which is much more significant in content and has a dozen of the original show's voice actors in there. A few details below from the official site:

"Victory is Life, the newest expansion to Star Trek Online, takes Captains beyond the wormhole to the Gamma Quadrant, on an incredible adventure featuring 12 actors from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine reprising their roles including Nana Visitor as Kira Nerys, Rene Auberjonois as Odo, and Armin Shimerman as Quark. For the first time, step into the shoes of a warrior of the Dominion and create a Jem’Hadar Captain to explore and battle in the Final Frontier. The entire Gamma Quadrant will become a battlefield in our new sector-wide Battlezone, and Captains will be able to raise their level to 65.

We’re happy to announce that all of these amazing adventures and more will be coming to Xbox One and Playstation 4 on July 24th. Get ready to adventure in the Gamma Quadrant, Captains. Victory is Life."

keroro23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 keroro23
Member since 2018 • 4 Posts

haha

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227
deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#3 deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227
Member since 2009 • 619 Posts

Darn Dominion and their war-like ways!!!