stabbed over video game

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BlaqStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 BlaqStar
Member since 2002 • 1111 Posts

http://www.philly.com/inquirer/local/pa/20070718_Teen_charged_in_brothers_fatal_stabbing.html

sorry if this is old, but this is ridiculous

battlefront23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#2 battlefront23
Member since 2006 • 12625 Posts
some people are that obsessive!
nintendo_vip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 nintendo_vip
Member since 2005 • 800 Posts
that made me sick reading that and also so sorry for the younger brother i cant begin to understand what kind of mental state hell be in
GumbieuK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 GumbieuK
Member since 2005 • 581 Posts
That's some bad news right there. Killing your brother over a game...
Gen007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 Gen007
Member since 2006 • 11006 Posts
wow man even at the age of 6 i wouldnt have done something like that and hes 13 WTH was he thinking
Avatar image for ScourgeofHelado
ScourgeofHelado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ScourgeofHelado
Member since 2006 • 163 Posts

wow

scriptwrite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 scriptwrite
Member since 2007 • 374 Posts
There are some sick individuals in this world... Thankfully, most of us are level headed.
nintendo_vip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 nintendo_vip
Member since 2005 • 800 Posts

i dont think is dair to judge him as i have a lil brother and i take the piss out of him and beat him up all the time he does get pretty angry and you can do stupid things when your realllly angry and being a kid just opends the doors to stupid things he must realy regret it wright now and wish he still had his brother i feel sorry for him and his family

scriptwrite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 scriptwrite
Member since 2007 • 374 Posts
Nintendo_vip, you beat your younger brother?... you mean you hit him? I have a younger brother, we argue, we shout at one another...well he does the shouting, I just remain sarcastic about it (That pisses him off even more lol) but I have never raised a fist against him and vice versa.
bxgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#10 bxgt
Member since 2006 • 3035 Posts
What pisses me off isnt that some stupid single minded retard killed his brother, what pisses me off is that he give's us all a bad name and animals like jack thompson will use this as an excuse to make money.Kind of like that time that some kid shot some other kid and they blamed it on san andreas because the kid had a ps2.
Gen007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 Gen007
Member since 2006 • 11006 Posts

i dont think is dair to judge him as i have a lil brother and i take the piss out of him and beat him up all the time he does get pretty angry and you can do stupid things when your realllly angry and being a kid just opends the doors to stupid things he must realy regret it wright now and wish he still had his brother i feel sorry for him and his family

nintendo_vip

what do you take a knife to your brother no beating him isnt going to kill him me and my brother use to fight all the time and weve fought over games before but ive never once tried to kill him because i know even though im mad that if a stab him with a knife he might die. I knew this since like the age of 5 and hes 13 he definitely should have know better