Splinter Cell Conviction is....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for ilplaynebody510
ilplaynebody510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ilplaynebody510
Member since 2005 • 673 Posts

Im enjoying the new gameplay allot! As far as the Sam Fisher Franchise i wonder how long they can keep making the single player. But the co-op online is really addictive and unique i recommend to anybody who likes to work as teammates

Elian2530

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 Elian2530
Member since 2009 • 3658 Posts
I'm glad you're enjoying it. I didn't plan on buying it but I went ahead and did it. $52 bucks on Amazon.com. No regrets as I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. I was never into any of the Splinter games before this one.. I played Double Agent for a few hours but I never finished it due to the massive screen tearing.. This SC is more up my alley. You can take full control of Sam Fisher.. play it fast and smooth or stealthy and slow.. or all of the above. The storytelling is superb. I'm loving it and Ubisoft is taking a step in the right direction for the franchise.
indongga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 indongga
Member since 2003 • 10329 Posts
yeah conviction is definitely the best out of the franchise, its the first time where i felt fisher as more of a character. i dont know but before conviction i never got attached to his character until now.
armyman455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 armyman455
Member since 2008 • 914 Posts

the character development in conviction is the best so far and the gameplay is really fun but i still like the difficulty of the stealth elements in the other games with not being allowed to set off alarms and certain times when you couldnt kill people and you had limited ammo made you have to think more, and that is something i miss but i still love the game

jmartinez1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 jmartinez1983
Member since 2006 • 3949 Posts
Haven't played the single player yet, but I am having a great time with the Co-op and the one competitive mode. Nothing like popping a cap in the AI players then turning around and killing the human player in quick succession. The speed of this game is great too compared to the slower pace of the other games. Overall, thoroughly enjoyable!