Soul Calibur 4 vs MKvsDC

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lil_zelda_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 0

#1 lil_zelda_dude
Member since 2006 • 1291 Posts

What do you think,I'm hugely in favor of soul calibur 4 since i'm playing it atm, I think SC4 is going all the way on this one.ANd sorry if 1000's of these have already been made I was just wondering

king871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 king871
Member since 2008 • 289 Posts
well to tell u the truth i didnt really enjoy scIV. i thought the fighting mechanics werent very good. i may get flammed for this but i honestly think MK vs. DC well be slightly better . yea the dnt have fatalities but it still looks very good. as for soul calibur its a good game but didnt live up to the hype. it felt like soul calibur was slow like the fighting but het thats just me. BRING ONT THE FLAMMING
lil_zelda_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 lil_zelda_dude
u shuld try all the characters there are some fast ones.
king871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 king871
yea i beat the whole story mode with every character. the only fighters i like is maxi algol and the apprentice. in my opinion yoda is terrible i hate him with a passion. the stupidest descion to put yoda in a fighting game
hashimgillani1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#5 hashimgillani1
Member since 2004 • 1495 Posts
I have always enjoyed the Mortal Kombat series more, i dont know why, maybe cause its hand to hand and more aracde style. But Tekken cannot be rivaled be neither of them.
king871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 king871

yea i agree tekken will never be touched the best fighting game series to date. IT WILL NEVER BE TOUCHED!!!

Myke_Brooks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Myke_Brooks
Member since 2008 • 73 Posts

First of all I hate Tekken.. im sorry but so many bad memories from facing Eddy.. I think DOA is miles ahead of it its just alot more technical and button mashers get owned in that game.. but anyways I pick Soul Calibur even tho Im extremely excited for MK vs DC.. i think the game is going to be awesome.. and for the record THERE ARE FATALITIES IN IT!! sorry but i thought every one knew this was made official by now...

BTW Street Fighter is the greatest fighter ever made.. honestly nothing can touch this game... although I do hate some of the SF spin offs the 3d ones but those are still extremely popular...

MB

Zyllus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#8 Zyllus_
Member since 2008 • 1509 Posts

yea i agree tekken will never be touched the best fighting game series to date. IT WILL NEVER BE TOUCHED!!!

king871

i agree 99.9%

but i said the new Mortal Kombat vs DC will be better because i got burnt out on Soul Caliber IV really quick. The only thing that bugs me is that the new Mortal Kombat game is supposed to be rated T...what gives??

lil_zelda_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 lil_zelda_dude

If you got burned out on Soul Calibur 4 with all the unlockable armor and character customizations then look forward to get burned our even quicker with MK VS DC

doubalfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 30

#11 doubalfa
Member since 2006 • 7108 Posts

If you got burned out on Soul Calibur 4 with all the unlockable armor and character customizations then look forward to get burned our even quicker with MK VS DC

lil_zelda_dude

wow! man you are amazing you have played MK vs DC wow can you tell me more about it...man hw could you know that? it hasnt even been released, and on topic I am a bit more excited about MK vs DC, Soul Calibur was a lot like SC 2 for ME!!!, and yes Mk vs DC will have fatalities there is a video floating on youtube wich has the finisher of superman and the fatality of scorpion, and Boon says "we are pushing the T to the limit" oh and tekken the best fighting series ever....doubtful, I havent played it, but lets be real the best fighter the grand dad of all and the one that nowadays is still the most played is and will be Street fighter 2

Mau-Justice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Mau-Justice
Member since 2008 • 4907 Posts

While I love Tekken as much as the next guy...Soul Caliber and Tekken are the best 2 fighters. The Original Soul Caliber has a spot easily in the top 5 for Gamestats/Gamerankings. Something no Tekken title is even close to.

I love both though I'm just playing devils advocate. And Soul Caliber vs A Bloodless Mortal Kombat with DC characters? Oh please. DC vs MK is going to bomb, it looks like an N64 game.

Darkzero6x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Darkzero6x2
Member since 2003 • 1178 Posts
right now MK vs dc is looking good to me. im just so disappointed with the unequal way the SC4 plays out. the jedi are completely over the top in the game. yoda cant be touched! and the apprentice has powers in which makes it impossible for anyone to touch him! plus theres a true lack of content that made the first three soul cailbers awesome. i dunno. i would have waited on SC4 if i had known there would a lack of content in it. the online is very mundane too. nothing really stands out in it
Mau-Justice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Mau-Justice
Member since 2008 • 4907 Posts

The jedi aren't over the top. Any seasoned player stays away from them anyway, as it's obvious they wont be a part of the SC universe in the future. Yoda is so slow and clunky, he has to jump for his attacks, just play someone fast and stick with horizontal attacks.

The cheap ones are the SC people, Nightmare/Siegfried/Astaroth/Cervantes/Algol. The online is for nothing more than fun, if you take it seriously, then it's your fault. Online will only hurt your skill, stick with Versus among friends. It's so hard to pull off GI's and certain attacks are near impossible to dodge online. Every fighting game that has online play suffers from the lag because you need to be able to have twitch reflexes.

lil_zelda_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 lil_zelda_dude
[QUOTE="lil_zelda_dude"]

doubalfa

wow! man you are amazing you have played MK vs DC wow can you tell me more about it...man hw could you know that? it hasnt even been released, and on topic I am a bit more excited about MK vs DC, Soul Calibur was a lot like SC 2 for ME!!!, and yes Mk vs DC will have fatalities there is a video floating on youtube wich has the finisher of superman and the fatality of scorpion, and Boon says "we are pushing the T to the limit" oh and tekken the best fighting series ever....doubtful, I havent played it, but lets be real the best fighter the grand dad of all and the one that nowadays is still the most played is and will be Street fighter 2

Yeah thats exactly what i said? Has MK vs DC announced any customization of any sort? No, am I saying it wont? No? did i say I played it? no are you a dum @$$? yes

lil_zelda_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 lil_zelda_dude
[QUOTE="Mau-Justice"]

The cheap ones are the SC people, Nightmare/Siegfried/Astaroth/Cervantes/Algol. The online is for nothing more than fun, if you take it seriously, then it's your fault. Online will only hurt your skill, stick with Versus among friends. It's so hard to pull off GI's and certain attacks are near impossible to dodge online. Every fighting game that has online play suffers from the lag because you need to be able to have twitch reflexes.

Looks to me mroe like you just suck at the game

lil_zelda_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 lil_zelda_dude
[QUOTE="Mau-Justice"]

Looks to me mroe like you just suck at the game