sore losers shouldt have permission to file complints

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dimension4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 dimension4
Member since 2006 • 1352 Posts

so in saints row i win out numbered matches against a clan and win so i get 5 complaints plus the lifeless bums with there silver accounts to file complaints extra. i spawn camped somebody with a sniper and i was accused of standby and had a complaint filed. i hit a killing spree in an elimination game and got another complaint

now is there any forgiveness system when admins moniter me and see i never cheat because i find it hard to believe i might be kicked off in 2 years for being to good when i'm not even the best. so is there some way i can get some credits or at least just ban me from saints row only since i will have moved on to gta by then

zero9167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 zero9167
Member since 2005 • 14554 Posts
don't worry about being kicked off if you haven't cheated
Trickshot771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Trickshot771
Member since 2005 • 12686 Posts
I know I hate the whole feedback system. NO ONE gives positive feed back unless you ask them to do it (at least in my experience) and I don't even have to say anything and if I win a game I still get bad feedback for trash talking. Wtf?

EDIT- Oh wow I just read your post. I didn't know you were spawn camping. It's people like you that make online games unfair to play because you aren't giving people a chance to play.
Avatar image for serenityveteran
serenityveteran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 serenityveteran
Member since 2006 • 316 Posts
You just admitted spawn camping. Considering that you can't compete fairly, your opinion is worthless.
tantalus4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 tantalus4
Member since 2004 • 452 Posts
its about pride, not stats
dimension4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 dimension4

and the spawn camp helped me for a snipe achievement and i dont bother with it anymore. now what about the filed complaints because my player review rate is good

and if anything the spawn camp has a 5 second invincable factor and i cant get more then 3 off of the same person and it isnt the point of the topic. so does it offend anybody that i hit a killing spree on an elimination game or hit a 11 kill spree in a 12 man free for all

GunnerVIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 GunnerVIII
Member since 2006 • 4135 Posts
Wow, you deserved it. I can't stand campers.
dimension4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 dimension4
don't worry about being kicked off if you haven't cheatedzero9167
i called microsoft and a 250 complaints will have a permanant suspension automatically and i am afraid that this just might add up if i have gotten 10 in one month
Flaming_Ape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 Flaming_Ape
Member since 2007 • 3246 Posts
XBL is typically like that now of days, like for example my feedback automatically drops by 60% (around 40% prefer me and 60% didn'ts) when I start playing Lost Planet online...WTF??
Gokuja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Gokuja
Member since 2005 • 3767 Posts
i hate the system as well, i've gotten bad feedback for trash talking when i am always nice to people, only when its my friends i talk **** to them but its all in good fun and they know it.  i might say the f-bomb from time to time when its random people in the room but who doesn't.Â