Soo..... who liked asssassins creed?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dilan120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Dilan120
Member since 2007 • 1137 Posts

I really like this game but i hear everyone complain about it

Write here if you really liked assassins creed

Appljaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 Appljaxx
Member since 2003 • 83 Posts
I loved it. I had a blast running around killing dudes. Pouncing on someone and stabing them in the troat just never gets old. Stalking your victims like a preadators is just a strange and powerful feeling. I can forgive the minor flaws (npcs repeating themselves) in favor of all of the tremendous acomplishments.
karatekidsam1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 karatekidsam1
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
i also loved it im taking my time ad exploring the game i have played over 20 hours and have not finished it yet i think it got such negative reviews because ppl were expecting a life changing experience after all the hype
elmafia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 elmafia
Member since 2003 • 1490 Posts

I loved it. I had a blast running around killing dudes. Pouncing on someone and stabing them in the troat just never gets old. Stalking your victims like a preadators is just a strange and powerful feeling. I can forgive the minor flaws (npcs repeating themselves) in favor of all of the tremendous acomplishments. Appljaxx

100% agreed. love the game. its very long aswell if your trying to find everything. im only on my 4th assassination and ive been playing for atleast 10-12 hours.

neo_one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 neo_one
Member since 2003 • 185 Posts
OO i am happy to hear all the positive answers. I have yet to play it, and the reviews were kind of worrying me, but i think i will like it
JohnyWise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 JohnyWise
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

As I've already stated in another topic, this is one of the best games I've ever played.Awsome graphics, huge world and on the contrary I don't believe its repetitive,there's so many things to do.But what I enjoyed most is the feeling after completing assassinations.Its so fun to be hunted while knowing you have dozen of ways to escape.Have in mind as well that its not short at all.I have just finished my fifth assassination and i have been playing more than 12 hours till now.
I am still excited about my next target and the way i am going to finish him, prooving at least to myself that its not repetitive.

You will never regret bying it,believe me.

blue_tape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 blue_tape
Member since 2007 • 2868 Posts
i also loved it im taking my time ad exploring the game i have played over 20 hours and have not finished it yet i think it got such negative reviews because ppl were expecting a life changing experience after all the hype karatekidsam1
The above is from an alternate version of reality. 20 hours is hardly notable play time and AC has received great reviews across the board.
arab_prince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#8 arab_prince
Member since 2005 • 4089 Posts
Its a great game. You probably havent been reading a lot of positive comments, cuz the people that like it, are playing it :)
Visc007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9 Visc007
Member since 2003 • 6209 Posts
AC is an amazing game. Jumping across rooftops and picking archers off with throwing knives is just plain fun :D
elite_ferns1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 elite_ferns1
Member since 2006 • 1232 Posts

it was like prince of persia on steroids

short story, i loved it

Appljaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#11 Appljaxx
Member since 2003 • 83 Posts

[QUOTE="Appljaxx"]I loved it. I had a blast running around killing dudes. Pouncing on someone and stabing them in the troat just never gets old. Stalking your victims like a preadators is just a strange and powerful feeling. I can forgive the minor flaws (npcs repeating themselves) in favor of all of the tremendous acomplishments. elmafia

100% agreed. love the game. its very long aswell if your trying to find everything. im only on my 4th assassination and ive been playing for atleast 10-12 hours.

I did everything except the flags and it took me about 18-20 hours. I'm sad its over

DaRockWilder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 DaRockWilder
Member since 2002 • 5451 Posts
I love it, im still playing it.
ParadiseAwaits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ParadiseAwaits
Member since 2007 • 1410 Posts

GAME OF THE YEAR for sure. :)

elmafia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 elmafia
Member since 2003 • 1490 Posts
[QUOTE="elmafia"]

[QUOTE="Appljaxx"]I loved it. I had a blast running around killing dudes. Pouncing on someone and stabing them in the troat just never gets old. Stalking your victims like a preadators is just a strange and powerful feeling. I can forgive the minor flaws (npcs repeating themselves) in favor of all of the tremendous acomplishments. Appljaxx

I did everything except the flags and it took me about 18-20 hours. I'm sad its over

yeah im not sure if om gonna go for the flags. there very hard to find. im just doing all the side missions and trying to find as many of the templars as i can. dont find it repetetive at all, and even if you do get bored then just alert some guards and let them chase you. awesome moments.

Dilan120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Dilan120
Member since 2007 • 1137 Posts
Good to see that a lot of people like it
kprugar94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 kprugar94
Member since 2007 • 27 Posts
Stupid IGN.....:?
xTheExploited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 xTheExploited
Member since 2007 • 12094 Posts
I am getting it on Tuesday cos my damn parents keep refusing to take me down to the mall. I can't wait to get this, I'll be more intereseted exploring the cities because they look so interesting and are enormous.
joeychew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 joeychew
Member since 2003 • 4580 Posts
i cant play it yet...x360 is in repair. Must wait for another 3 weeks.
R0SSMATHIS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 R0SSMATHIS
Member since 2007 • 452 Posts
I thought it was good....I still think Gears of War is the best game on the XBOX 360 though.
grunt1096

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#20 grunt1096
Member since 2007 • 120769 Posts
Great game, it is a tad repetative but yet most games are.