So...how good is Halo 3???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tryfe_lyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

User Lists: 0

#1 tryfe_lyn
Member since 2005 • 4122 Posts

I was only wondering because I do not have the game yet I am seeing a variety of mixed reviews. Sites like Gamespot and IGN give it a 9.5, but the average user rating seems to be around the 8.5 range. The reviews on Gamespot vary as well ranging from 1.0 all the way to 10...the reviews giving the game a 6.0-7.0 seem to have alot of people agreeing with them...the reviews giving the game a perfect 10 seem to be over-hyping the game...but then again I don't know...so people who've taken time out of their lives to play Halo 3 all day, how good is it really??? Instant classic or over-hyped last gen looking garbage???

And no...I'm not a fanboy of any kind...

Carpe_Noctum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 Carpe_Noctum
Member since 2002 • 1369 Posts

Obviously a score of 1.0 is by somebody that has some sad issues. So far the game has had high marks so anything from 8.0-10.0 would be the most common. I am sure some people would find the game 6.0-7.0 just because taste vary. I picked it up 5 hours ago and just got home so I shall see. If you like the Halo series I am sure it's a safe bet.

noambartouv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#3 noambartouv
Member since 2006 • 717 Posts

The PS3 fanboys are pissed off beacause Halo 3 is so good and they dont have it for there console. So there trying to make a it look like halo 3 sucks so anyone who gave it a score under 7 is defenitly a PS3 fanboy (especialy the ones that gave it under 2 - bored losers!) so by the reviews there u cant really know what people think...

Stupid PS3 fanboys ruining it all again...

(Im not really that big of a Halo fan but im still getting it so what its all about)

trentman7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 trentman7
Member since 2007 • 2969 Posts
Yeh I finished the campaign on co-op and it is absolutely awesome. The graphics imo are great, the weapons r good and the storyline gives it a good ending. It is awesome!!!!!!!!
Hitchy9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 Hitchy9
Member since 2007 • 2054 Posts

i'm about 1/3 into the campaign and i would rate it about a 8.8/10

i prefer gears of war :)

SizeMatterzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 SizeMatterzz
Member since 2007 • 1858 Posts

The PS3 fanboys are pissed off beacause Halo 3 is so good and they dont have it for there console. So there trying to make a it look like halo 3 sucks so anyone who gave it a score under 7 is defenitly a PS3 fanboy (especialy the ones that gave it under 2 - bored losers!) so by the reviews there u cant really know what people think...

Stupid PS3 fanboys ruining it all again...

(Im not really that big of a Halo fan but im still getting it so what its all about)

noambartouv

You make it sound like MS fanboys are any better. :roll:

Elraptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 Elraptor
Member since 2004 • 30966 Posts
Please use the sticky. Thanks.