bronzeheart92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By bronzeheart92
Member since 2017 • 129 Posts

I will own a new gaming comp this december and I wonder about this Xbox thing. Just how worthwhile Xbox on WIndows 10 can be without buying the console itself and is there some worthwhile games not on Steam for example?

Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Lach0121
Member since 2007 • 11783 Posts

Well you don't have to get the console if the game you want on Xbox is also on Win 10. Most of MS's exclusives will be cross platform.

When the system first launched it was shaky, but it has evolved a decent amount. Yes there will be games available on there that are not available on Steam, and vice-versa.

If your gaming pc is more powerful than the Xbox One S, then you should see improvements. You can even use an xbox one Controller if you so choose.

Certain games can you can play together with your xbox buddies online now. You don't even have to pay for Xbox Live to do it either!

The following games you can cross platform play on your PC with your friends on the Xbox. (But you must buy the game either on the Windows Store, or the Xbox live digital store)

Forza Horizon 3

Same for Sea of theives, PC

Crackdown 3(for co-op)

State of Decay 2

and others.

If you already have a good pc, then yes it is well worth it, its just expands your palette.

bronzeheart92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By bronzeheart92
Member since 2017 • 129 Posts

Thanks. I will be getting a brand new gaming comp this december. Intel i7, nvidia 1070. Should be fun indeed.

PlatinumPluto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 PlatinumPluto
Member since 2017 • 17 Posts

This new program Microsoft started called Xbox Anywhere. It means you can play it on Windows 10 or Xbox One.