so what should i do?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

evil_clown63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 evil_clown63
Member since 2003 • 909 Posts

so yeah i heard about the game "undertow" coming out jan 23 thru 27... problem is that my xbox broke and they sent me the box(you know that box they send you)last thrusday and i sent it to ship out last friday....now improbablygoing to miss those dates to download the game because i probably wont be getting my xbox until later.

yes... i want the free game! not only did i have to use that sucky xbox live service over theholiday...i also had my xbox broken by the 1 ring of death the e 74 error..which the cause of the error is not my fault at all.

billjakybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#2 billjakybob
Member since 2004 • 14574 Posts

so yeah i heard about the game "undertow" coming out jan 23 thru 27... problem is that my xbox broke and they sent me the box(you know that box they send you)last thrusday and i sent it to ship out last friday....now improbablygoing to miss those dates to download the game because i probably wont be getting my xbox until later.

yes... i want the free game! not only did i have to use that sucky xbox live service over theholiday...i also had my xbox broken by the 1 ring of death the e 74 error..which the cause of the error is not my fault at all.

evil_clown63
well that jus happend to me today so when i ship off my 360 im going to tell them i want somthing for free
Temptation53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Temptation53
Member since 2007 • 171 Posts
Take out your harddrive, bring it to a friends place and download the game on his system.
billjakybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#4 billjakybob
Member since 2004 • 14574 Posts
Take out your harddrive, bring it to a friends place and download the game on his system.Temptation53
yea see i could do that but i jus dont want to