So, i'm finally getting my 360

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Koltster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Koltster
Member since 2008 • 51 Posts
Yeah. getting my 360 next week ^^, and I'm getting a game online in a bit to be sent, i was wondering what it should be first. I'm definitely looking forward to getting GTA 4 but i'm wondering will GOW hold me over for a bit until my next paycheck? I'm going to have live so i was wondering is GOW online fun? is there a big community? thanks for the help.
IvanElk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 IvanElk
Member since 2008 • 3798 Posts
First game I would suggest is Halo 3 Fun campaign, lots of unlockables, IN MY (MY OWN) OPINION a good story to boot. The online is amazing and after the map packs get released later they become avaible FOR FREE! Gears of war great game great story good online though you may get frustrated online because it is a little tough to get into with all the shot guns and stuff but thats IMO I say Halo 3 then maybe after that COD4 which another game I like.
Koltster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Koltster
Member since 2008 • 51 Posts

First game I would suggest is Halo 3 Fun campaign, lots of unlockables, IN MY (MY OWN) OPINION a good story to boot. The online is amazing and after the map packs get released later they become avaible FOR FREE! Gears of war great game great story good online though you may get frustrated online because it is a little tough to get into with all the shot guns and stuff but thats IMO I say Halo 3 then maybe after that COD4 which another game I like.IvanElk

Yeah, that makes sense i was thinking about those games too, there's alot of options haha.

McGregor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 McGregor
Member since 2003 • 505 Posts
There are tons of options, but I agree with Ivanelk. Halo 3 is a great game that will last for a long time. Most of my friends completely skipped over the campaign and went straight to online. I found the story to be good, but i was hoping for more. GOW is very fun, but after beating it the first time, I haven't gone back to play it. I have a hard time recommending games that I've only wanted to play through once (I'm thinking assassins creed is going to receive the same recommendation from me). To be honest I find that I go back and play games like "skate" and "halo 3" a lot more. I haven't played CoD4 yet, but i hear it's amazing, and will play it some day...Just got my 360 back and have to catch up on beating some of the games i've had for a couple years now!
Avatar image for VIRGIN_ISLANDER
VIRGIN_ISLANDER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 VIRGIN_ISLANDER
Member since 2008 • 447 Posts

I would go with call of duty 4.The single player is short but very rich in content.The multiplayer will definately hold you over,i bearly play any of my other games cause of it.

Albin0assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Albin0assassin
Member since 2008 • 98 Posts
Gears of War online is AWFUL, get Halo 3
LightColor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 LightColor
Member since 2006 • 2709 Posts
i would get either Halo 3 or COD4, halo 3 is more of a place u can mess around and have fun, cod4 is just straight play n not b stupid, unless ur in a private match lol
69ANT69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 69ANT69
Member since 2007 • 8472 Posts
Gears Of War has an amazing campaign, and the online is fun.