SIlver is so restricted

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pheonix8465

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 pheonix8465
Member since 2005 • 106 Posts
Alright so im a pretty loyal subscriber to xbox live but in the recent months as most people have stated its absurd how the quality has declined soo much....Everytime they come out with an update they screw something up...Like when they fixed the Live Messenger for people under 17, they made it so tht we cant dl any m/rp content wth i play Halo 3 and my parents are ok with it im turning 17 in liek 10 months to...But wht rlly made me mad is the restrctions there putting on silver memberships now, having them wait for a week was pretty smart because we get better dl speeds, but in the few weeks i havn;t had gold( i havn;t gotton around to buying another card, but probably will get one today) i was madd, now i get on after school intending to message my friend and it tells me i cant message anyone on xbox live....wth
-JeffMc-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 -JeffMc-
Member since 2008 • 70 Posts
Silver is pretty much useless. It let's you WATCH games but not play? Come on.
g5velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 g5velocity
Member since 2007 • 1017 Posts
I like it that way so we paying customers can get all the bandwidth!:)
RockmanSRD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 RockmanSRD
Member since 2004 • 5067 Posts

The only thing that has bothered me with Silver, is that some new content on Live gets restricted so only Gold members can download them for the first few days. That makes no sense, especially when it's something I'll end up spending MS points on when I am able to download it. Then I have to waste time and money. :lol:

Oh well, I suppose it could be worse.

canadiankidd91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 canadiankidd91
Member since 2007 • 680 Posts
I miss the good ol' days. Been a 360 gamer since back in the day when there wasn't even background downloading! Now live's horrible I'm not getting gold again till GTA IV only reason for me. Plus Condemned 2 online. Demos should be to ever xbox account like before there's no point unless thinking that this will make people get gold now.
KrYp7iC_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 KrYp7iC_X
Member since 2007 • 154 Posts
Uhhh, that's why it's silver and not gold.
Qixote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 Qixote
Member since 2002 • 10843 Posts

I still prefer doing it the pc way, where online gaming is always free (except for WoW). It's funny actually. Take the same game like CoD4. You have to pay to play it on XBL. You don't pay to play on pc live. I'm not pointing this out to start a system war. I'm just reminding alot of you gold members that MS is charging for something that has always been free before consoles got in on the online gaming bus.