Should I purchase Crysis 2?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gamingboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 gamingboss
Member since 2010 • 170 Posts

I am not a singleplayer kind of person. Please tell me how good the multiplayer is. Thanks.

Stevo7991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Stevo7991
Member since 2010 • 1319 Posts

I am not a singleplayer kind of person. Please tell me how good the multiplayer is. Thanks.

gamingboss
Prior to your question, you may want to visit the game recommendation thread.
Avatar image for HilbillyRokstar
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 HilbillyRokstar
Member since 2007 • 3236 Posts
I enjoyed the beta, but I don't see the mp lasting too long. The industry insiders that have had extensive mp testing said it soon gets dominated by invisibility and sniper rifles. The single player is great, but in your case I would suggest a rental rather than a purchase.
k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#4 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts
ooo i'm a MP guy and i played that beta they had up. i played 3 games and i was bored on the first one... pretty sad. I had it pre order on amazon until i played that beta and cencaled it because it was so boring
k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#5 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts
[QUOTE="gamingboss"]

Stevo7991

no one like that thread. You go in get one/two answer then your question gets pushed to the side in a 1000 post thread. You make a thread You get 10+=win
Jdon2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Jdon2008
Member since 2008 • 465 Posts

I dont like the multi player that well. If thats the only thing your into then I would not buy it.

Stevo7991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Stevo7991
Member since 2010 • 1319 Posts

[QUOTE="Stevo7991"][QUOTE="gamingboss"]

k2theswiss

no one like that thread. You go in get one/two answer then your question gets pushed to the side in a 1000 post thread. You make a thread You get 10+=win

Yeah, of course the thread gets flooded with comments everyday, but you can always ask the same question and someone will get to you eventually if ur having a hard time for it getting answered. Although no one likes that thread but no one likes their own recommendation threads being locked without responses. Its only a matter of time before a moderator locks this thread and it could be anytime. The mods are to busy and got other things to do besides wasting seconds on locking threads like these. About 10 of them get locked per day.

shaunchgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 shaunchgo
Member since 2006 • 4605 Posts
Check out some written/video reviews.... previews. They're everywhere. There was even a multiplayer demo on the marketplace. Google is your friend :-)
Avatar image for phillyeagles123
phillyeagles123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#9 phillyeagles123
Member since 2006 • 76 Posts

I'm considering getting Crysis 2 as well. Apparently I was too late for the MP demo because when I went to go start a match yesterday, it said the MP demo ended :(

Just my luck

mamelon2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 mamelon2012
Member since 2011 • 309 Posts

Again if you arent a SP type of person, Im not sure. I think the SP is stellar. Still trying to formulate an opinion on the MP. But compared to some of the trash that is released these days, its a safe bet.