Should I get Guitar Hero 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MuNnY1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 MuNnY1212
Member since 2006 • 146 Posts
I played the PS2 version and I love it but now im hearing that there are problems with the 360 guitar and that the dlc is overpricd. I am aso hearing that theres going 2 be a guitar hero 3 in the fall. My question is if it is worth it to buy it now or wait for gh3 
HeadHunter123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 HeadHunter123
Member since 2005 • 999 Posts
well if you have GH2 for the PS2, just wait for when the 3rd one comes out...for PS2....it'll be cheaper
wtfandyk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 wtfandyk
Member since 2003 • 463 Posts
If you found it extremely fun then I would say go for it but to me I think it is just playing the same thing over again on a different console. Alot of money for something that you have played the crap out of. Also the downloads are overpriced and they are just songs from the first GH.
jmartinez1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 jmartinez1983
Member since 2006 • 3949 Posts
I'd say no.  I'm mostly basing this on the fact that one of the things I was most excited about, cheap DLC, will not be happening.  At this point I kind of wish I could have my money back on this game, whereas before i was planning on buying a second guitar and spending at least 20 bucks on downloadable content.  Its a fun game for sure, but they have failed to deliver.  At this point I wish I would have just gotten the original guitar hero for the PS2, that game has better songs anyway.