PhantomDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 PhantomDS
Member since 2017 • 9 Posts

I've been wanting to buy an xbox one since it first came out but didn't have the money for it and now GameStop is selling a refurbished Xbox One with a controller that has the 3.5mm jack (I really want this) but I've been seeing some bad reviews and I'm not sure if it's there because of haters or if it's real so I'm asking you guys what you think also the price for it is $179.99 and also I'm form Jamaica so saving that much would equal to somewhere like $20,000 JMD so please tell me what you think.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3727 Posts

You won't find a less expensive price here in the states. $179 is a great deal. I would only ever buy this console refurbished. It's not worth its new price. Got my original a year ago for $199 refurbed by MS and I do not regret it one bit.

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3 raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

My X1 is refurbished, has been working flawlessly for a couple of years, no complaints.

The-A-Baum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 The-A-Baum
Member since 2015 • 1370 Posts

Is the Gamestop local on Island? If it is, with the shop warranty and Xbox warranty I would say everyting irie me boy. Ya check?

Not sure how trustworthy shipping/mail is on your island but mine was not very trustworthy. But there are some great deals on line. Check out cheap ass gamer. He just posted a refurbished Xbox S for $159.

Great console, I love it.

PhantomDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PhantomDS

@the-a-baum: Sorry forgot to mention I'm traveling to the States next month so I'm buying it there just want to know if it good or not

P.S. I'm buying it in-store

PhantomDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 PhantomDS

@tjandmia: Thanks because I can't trust the reviews on the GameStop site so I'll buy it when time comes

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44049 Posts

No, buy a spanking new X1S with a game included for as little as $199.99 with free shipping as well....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Xbox-One-S-500GB-Console-Minecraft-Favorites-Bundle-/292153685953?_trkparms=5079%3A5000006401