ShadowRun of Forza 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rwells87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 rwells87
Member since 2003 • 968 Posts

hey guys i need to choose between forza or shadowrun, ive played many racers and enjoyed them though they are not my favorite genre but i do like GT 3 was my favorite, shooters are my favorite genre but what im looking for between these games is uniqueness, which one will i be playing for months and with both is there enough there to make them special. my concern with forza is that it the same old tired cycle of race race race new car race race race new car, and does shadowrun have enough maps and classes to keep it feeling fresh for a while?

billjakybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#2 billjakybob
Member since 2004 • 14574 Posts

hey guys i need to choose between forza or shadowrun, ive played many racers and enjoyed them though they are not my favorite genre but i do like GT 3 was my favorite, shooters are my favorite genre but what im looking for between these games is uniqueness, which one will i be playing for months and with both is there enough there to make them special. my concern with forza is that it the same old tired cycle of race race race new car race race race new car, and does shadowrun have enough maps and classes to keep it feeling fresh for a while?

rwells87
i had the same probelem but i went for forza
rwells87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 rwells87
bump
donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#4 donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts

You could play shadowrun for years to come.  It's deep.  I didn't have this problem because I loath racing games, but based on the score it got, I'd say MS released 2 winners yesterday.  Shadowrun is amazing... best multiplayer shooter I've ever played.  Soooooooo deep.

Khansoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Khansoul
Member since 2004 • 4639 Posts
I am just waiting to here gamespot weigh in with their opinion. I am truly on the fence with this game, I did pick up FORZA 2 and that game is great.
Bdking57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Bdking57
Member since 2005 • 1320 Posts
I got both and spent equal time playing last night..... im more excited about going home to play shadow run. I already got a few sweet cars in forza and now its just something I will pick up every once in awhile... still a must have, but nothing that will keep you up all night.
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#7 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts
I have played both games about 5 hours on each game so far and both are fantastic.. i say GET BOTH!
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#8 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

I got both and spent equal time playing last night..... im more excited about going home to play shadow run. I already got a few sweet cars in forza and now its just something I will pick up every once in awhile... still a must have, but nothing that will keep you up all night. Bdking57

Yea shadowrun is crazy addicting :shock:

I couldnt stop playing it last night :D 

rwells87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 rwells87
my dilema is that im feeling if i dont get Forza im gonna miss out on a great game but i think im would be missing out on a whole lot of fun if i didnt get shadowrun.