shadowrun 60$ and only online!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KurupSoldr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 KurupSoldr
Member since 2006 • 4094 Posts

why is this game selling at 60$ and its only got online not single player, shouldnt it be sold for less since it lacks a single player game

mother_farter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 mother_farter
Member since 2003 • 16676 Posts

why is this game selling at 60$ and its only got online not single player, shouldnt it be sold for less since it lacks a single player game

KurupSoldr

wow..it only had online play? that kind of sucks

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts
For the last time, it has a single player.
tree-branch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 tree-branch
Member since 2007 • 3262 Posts

the online alone is well worth the 60 $

and it does have single player.

genfuyung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 genfuyung
Member since 2005 • 2189 Posts
it has some single player tutorials. its a lot like unreal. i have only heard AMAZING  things about this game. everyone loves it.
fonzieahmed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 fonzieahmed
Member since 2005 • 419 Posts
its gonna be quite nice, and is the first interplayable pc/360 game.
mother_farter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mother_farter
Member since 2003 • 16676 Posts

For the last time, it has a single player.BioShockOwnz

pheew...good i was scared for a minute..i guess this guy just dosent really know what he's talking about

killercuts3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 killercuts3
Member since 2003 • 3355 Posts
I have it and I spent a good 2 and a half hours just on the tutorials and the awesome solo match. The solo match is where the single player of this game is at. Remember the days of simulating matches with bots? Well it's back, and it's awesome. The AI is super smart, which gives a feel for what you will experience on Live. You can play all 9 maps, included 3 of the 9 maps that have been shrunk to support 8-player matches. All settings in the online are available in the solo match option for offline gameplay that would best sharpen your skills for practice before hitting Live for a match against human foe.
Pope_3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 Pope_3000
Member since 2006 • 751 Posts

Shadowrun kicksso much ass its fI_ICking fantastic!

Legacyoftain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10 Legacyoftain
Member since 2004 • 1190 Posts
Seriously...stop complaining about the lack of SP in Shadowrun....Gears had only 10 hours of single player...and a pretty week MP (like 6 maps and 3 game modes) in comparison to most FPS on PC or even Rainbow 6..Gears only did so well cuz its popular..doesnt mean its good...like Wal Mart. Shadowrun is actually taking old fps ideas and puting a new fresh twist and giving online fps a rpg element...pay the $60 for the game and actually play the thing before you knock it...And before you flame me for my Gears remark...let me state that i thought the game was the bee's knees for the 1st 2 months of playing it...now...close to 7 months later..its not so great.
crazymunda6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 crazymunda6
Member since 2004 • 1389 Posts

Seriously...stop complaining about the lack of SP in Shadowrun....Gears had only 10 hours of single player...and a pretty week MP (like 6 maps and 3 game modes) in comparison to most FPS on PC or even Rainbow 6..Gears only did so well cuz its popular..doesnt mean its good...like Wal Mart. Shadowrun is actually taking old fps ideas and puting a new fresh twist and giving online fps a rpg element...pay the $60 for the game and actually play the thing before you knock it...And before you flame me for my Gears remark...let me state that i thought the game was the bee's knees for the 1st 2 months of playing it...now...close to 7 months later..its not so great.Legacyoftain

dude you took the words outa my mouth. I said the same thing bout gears. plus fi you think the game is garbage but ur still curious rent it, like damn, dont gotta flame a perfectly good game. Let see you make a game with this type of amazing MP and a signle player, just try.

bradenzzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 bradenzzz
Member since 2004 • 2439 Posts
yeah Shadowrun is turning out to be great. im having a lot of fun with it personally. so all Shadowrun players looking for some great matches later on check out my earlier post "sticky? i think so". we're postin' gamertags. all nice gamers are welcome to invite. ( nice being you wont deserve a mute :] )
nygiants1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#13 nygiants1080
Member since 2004 • 9413 Posts

Like any one would have played it any way haha. What is the thing you play the most with a game? SP or MP?

capthavic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#14 capthavic
Member since 2003 • 6478 Posts
It has single player with AI bots too.
VoodooHak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 VoodooHak
Member since 2002 • 15989 Posts

I love the idea of the Shadowrun being a shooter.  And that it's kinda structured like Counterstrike.

However, with such a rich storytelling legacy, it truly is a shame that you really don't get a taste for what make the Shadowrun universe so intriguing.

dupe576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 dupe576
Member since 2004 • 132 Posts

Seriously...stop complaining about the lack of SP in Shadowrun....Gears had only 10 hours of single player...and a pretty week MP (like 6 maps and 3 game modes) in comparison to most FPS on PC or even Rainbow 6..Gears only did so well cuz its popular..doesnt mean its good...like Wal Mart. Shadowrun is actually taking old fps ideas and puting a new fresh twist and giving online fps a rpg element...pay the $60 for the game and actually play the thing before you knock it...And before you flame me for my Gears remark...let me state that i thought the game was the bee's knees for the 1st 2 months of playing it...now...close to 7 months later..its not so great.Legacyoftain

Gears only did well because its popular? I'm glad you liked gears for 2 months but you realize that statement makes no sense.  Thats like saying "they only made a lot of money because they made a lot of money".  There was a reason it got popular.  People don't just buy games because everyone else is doing it.  They buy them because they like them and other people they know like them.  I'm not saying gears is perfect... i have complaints about MP myself and I don't play it too much anymore, but I still think it is an excellent game that has brought me many hours of entertainment and was well worth my $60.