Second Bell Bug In Dark Souls

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Pippin_Took89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Pippin_Took89
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Okay soo I have no idea what's going on with this. My boyfriend was playing Dark Souls and I was watching him, like always. He gets to the area where the Second Bell of Awakening is and he can't pull the lever to ring it. He's already rang the first bell with no problems. So...what could be the issue with this one? Any and all help is wanted! Thanks guys!!! <3
Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

Okay soo I have no idea what's going on with this. My boyfriend was playing Dark Souls and I was watching him, like always. He gets to the area where the Second Bell of Awakening is and he can't pull the lever to ring it. He's already rang the first bell with no problems. So...what could be the issue with this one? Any and all help is wanted! Thanks guys!!! <3Pippin_Took89

Are you sure he hasn't already pulled it? You can find out by going to Sen's Fortress, which is right outside the bonfire for the Undead Parish. If the giant gate at the end of the bridge is open, then both bells have already been rung.

-Byshop

Quizzy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Quizzy13
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
I'm having the same problem. After I beat Queelag I forgot to pull the level and just ran to the bonfire left to farm some large titanite shards. When I went back up to firelink I couldn't remember if I rang the bell or not so I went to check if the gates were open and they weren't so I went back down to Blighttown but when I stand by the level I don't the pull lever annotation. It's pretty annoying; I want to save Logan and get some better sorceries. If anyone knows I can fix this it will be much appreciated.