Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

(edit: update is live according to an earlier Tweet!)

Awesome news for fans of this great arcade, roguelike space shooter. Dev has tweeted that the X patch is off for certification. This means that most likely, barring some unforeseen issues, we should see it get released very soon.

I'll update the thread when it is out. I've been holding out on playing this great game more until the 4K patch came out. Glad to finally hear an update on it

Personally this is one of the best games of its kind I've ever played. It's quite challenging and has high replay value along with a campaign story mode as well. Below is a trailer of the recently released Hardcore mode.

Update for #space game fans on #XboxOneX: Just submitted a new build supporting #4K for certification. Also have to bring SKUs for Xbox One (S) and #UWP (Windows Store) to UE4.18 to go live. Stay tuned! #screenshotsaturday #indiedev @UnrealEngine @ID_Xbox_Games

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#4 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

Can't edit from mobile, just an FYI the X patch is out now apparently:

#Space has never looked more beautiful on console: Everspace enhanced for #XboxOneX is out! Enjoy playing in native… https://t.co/rL8CqlMWS4