Running out of room!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

spacer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 spacer69
Member since 2003 • 693 Posts

I have a 120gb hard drive and I have over 130 xbox 360 games, some are played directly from my hard drive some are not. But I noticed since a lot more games and game content keeps coming out every week. I keep having to delete games and stuff on my hard drive to apply new games to the hard drive. I was wondering if I purchased a new 120gb hard drive and would I be able to apply my gamer tag to the hard drive so at least I am able to carry over my actual total achievement count? I am aware that game material saved on my old hard drive will not be able to transfer, unless I get a transfer cable, which defeats why I wanted a new 120gb hard drive in the first place. I just want to start a new hard drive with new game save files that I have or will be getting when they come out in the near future while I still use my gamer tag and continue to accumulate my achievements with my gamertag?

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37604 Posts
how the hell did u fill up a 120GB HDD? there is no way you can use all that content at the same time, delete some stuff off it before buying another one, damn. and your gamertage isnt technically stored on your HDD, all the info is stored on the Live servers
Avatar image for PlayLykUStoleIt
PlayLykUStoleIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#3 PlayLykUStoleIt
Member since 2008 • 568 Posts
You don't HAVE to store all your games on your HDD.. Like chaos said, take some content off that you never use anymore and just go from there.. That's INSANE!
Samslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#4 Samslayer
Member since 2005 • 1852 Posts

130 games? Holy.

Even at $20 per game thats around $2600 on games.

At $60 per game $7800--haha more than my car.

If you can afford this you can afford another harddrive so go ahead!

UT_Wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#5 UT_Wrestler
Member since 2004 • 16426 Posts
Your achievements and gamer score are completely independent of your hard drive. Hell, you could sign in with your gamertag on a friend's xbox if you wanted.