ReCore owners getting free upgrade to "Definitive Edition", HDR support and new Robot

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

FYI for those who care, on August 29th

"

Hello Far Eden Explorers!

We are excited to announce the ReCore Definitive Edition which lets players experience the game’s mysterious and dynamic world with enhanced visuals (increased resolution and HDR), a brand-new adventure, “Eye of Obsidian”, and the long-awaited T8-NK Corebot (“Tank”) who joins Joule, Mack, Seth, Duncan, and Violet as they explore new environments and dungeons while battling the deadly “Obsidian Cult”.

In addition to driving the T8-NK over quicksand and traveling across Far Eden with new power and speed, players will enjoy new weapon modes for Joule, new gear for all Corebots, more enemy types and many other gameplay and performance enhancements. With all this plus the help of a mysterious new character known as “AOK”, will you be able to stop the Obsidian Cult before they succeed?

Available worldwide on August 29, existing ReCore players will receive the “Eye of Obsidian” adventure, the T8-NK Corebot, and all the other enhancements, for free, as an online update. New players can download the ReCore Definitive Edition within their Xbox Game Pass membership or purchase it for $19.99 as an Xbox Play Anywhere game for Xbox One and Windows 10 PC from the Microsoft Store.

Happy adventuring, and we’ll see you on Far Eden!

Read more at https://news.xbox.com/2017/08/20/recore-definitive-edition-xbox-play-anywhere/#DJJFkHtzkRtfPDud.99"

and this is from the official site....apparently the graphical resolution is also increasing....cool.

"

Ok, now let’s take a look at what’s in the ReCore Definitive Edition!

• Enhanced visuals (increased resolution and HDR)
  • A brand-new adventure, “Eye of Obsidian”
  • T8-NK Corebot (“Tank”)
  • New Environments
  • New Dungeons
  • 3 new weapon modes for Joule’s Energy Rifle
  • New gear for all Corebots
  • More enemy types
  • Gameplay and performance enhancements (yes, this includes load times!) ?
  • Dynamic sandstorms in “Far Eden’s” “Shifting Sands” regions. Brave the storms to defeat more dangerous enemies and earn more valuable loot.
  • New Achievements
  • Increased level caps"

https://www.recoregame.com/expect-recore-definitive-edition/

The-Butcher248

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 The-Butcher248
Member since 2012 • 466 Posts

That's pretty cool... it will be interesting to see how the definitive version is rated. Seems like people liked the first, but mostly thought it was good, not great... but had the potential to be great. I look forward to jumping back into the game.

Shantmaster_K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#3 Shantmaster_K
Member since 2008 • 1790 Posts

I never got a chance to play it due to my back log of games, so I am happy with this Definitive Edition.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44539 Posts

think I read that the game will be made free via the Game Pass beginning September