Really cool fan trailer I created

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for leavemealone347
leavemealone347

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 leavemealone347
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
http://youtube.com/watch?v=giwLBt9XlQQ

Tell me what you think please. If you like it please remeber to rate/favorite it. I'm hoping to do more like these. Its my first time to ever edit a video so input is really appreciated. I tried really hard to sync it with the audio well.
leavemealone347

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 leavemealone347
Anyone like it?
super_slonik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 super_slonik
Member since 2007 • 315 Posts

Whats the point of that trailer?

Anyway, the video mix is good. i assume, it is one of your earliest works (if not the first), right? Clip selection is better than average. But the soundtrack??? no offence, but wtf? I dont really understand the point of the video if i see people shooting while listening to THAT. But overall, its good.

leavemealone347

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 leavemealone347

Anyway, the video mix is good. i assume, it is one of your earliest works (if not the first), right? Clip selection is better than average. But the soundtrack??? no offence, but wtf? I dont really understand the point of the video if i see people shooting while listening to THAT. But overall, its good.

super_slonik

The point is that I did it for a fansite of the game, and for fun. Yeah this is my first time ever editing a video like this. Thanks for the clip selection compliment I spent a lot of time on that. I choose the song because I wanted to make it as epic as possible, and then I tried to sync my clip selection with the song.

Thanks for the comments though, I'm going to keep them in mind for my next video.

gta4_2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6 gta4_2112
Member since 2007 • 3270 Posts
not bad pretty cool
mushycookie800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#7 mushycookie800
Member since 2005 • 78 Posts

Its really well edited. For a first time editing a video liek this you did a really good job. The music makes the game seem for epic.

keep up the good work.

leavemealone347

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 leavemealone347

Its really well edited. For a first time editing a video liek this you did a really good job. The music makes the game seem for epic.

keep up the good work.

mushycookie800
Thanks a lot!
gta4_2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#9 gta4_2112
Member since 2007 • 3270 Posts

keep up the good work.

mushycookie800
yea i agree
leavemealone347

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 leavemealone347
[QUOTE="mushycookie800"]

keep up the good work.

gta4_2112

yea i agree

Thanks again

red-bruin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 red-bruin
Member since 2007 • 41 Posts
yea i really like that dude goodjob... but the only thing i have to say is the music goes with it but it also doesnt. it does cuz it makes it feel like an epic game and it fits well but it doesnt fit becuz the music makes u feel hope and happy but the video is of war and killing lol but it was great
leavemealone347

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 leavemealone347
I actually wanted to make it feel like there is hope but there was no footage for that. All the trailers of Frontlines are so unhopeful lol.
Big_Bad_Sad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Big_Bad_Sad
Member since 2005 • 18243 Posts
Nice job. Ive never paid any attention to Frontlines but it looks good from that video.
leavemealone347

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 leavemealone347
Nice job. Ive never paid any attention to Frontlines but it looks good from that video. Big_Bad_Sad
Thanks, glad you liked it.
SnipeyMcSnipe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 SnipeyMcSnipe
Member since 2006 • 2010 Posts

super_slonik

I thought it was a good song. Plus it was better than him doing it with "Soulja Boy". For the shots that were gameplay, not the wide dramatic shots, you should have added the sound from the clips. Not really loud but enough to add to the experience, but like I said...the wide dramatic shots were fine with just the music.

leavemealone347

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 leavemealone347
[QUOTE="super_slonik"]

SnipeyMcSnipe

I thought it was a good song. Plus it was better than him doing it with "Soulja Boy". For the shots that were gameplay, not the wide dramatic shots, you should have added the sound from the clips. Not really loud but enough to add to the experience, but like I said...the wide dramatic shots were fine with just the music.

That is a good idea. I don't know why I didn't add a little bit of noise.
megamadman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#22 megamadman5
Member since 2006 • 725 Posts
i liked it up to about half way, then it kind of got boring. good work though
leavemealone347

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 leavemealone347
i liked it up to about half way, then it kind of got boring. good work thoughmegamadman5
Yeah, I just didn't want to cut it off early. I wanted to use the entire song.
Dreski83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#24 Dreski83
Member since 2003 • 1104 Posts
the part where the soldier is running from turret fire and hops over a hill only to return fire with squad... very cool stuff :oops: I look forward to the game even more now
Avatar image for uconnhuskies050
uconnhuskies050

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 uconnhuskies050
Member since 2007 • 643 Posts
very nice haha..ive never even looked into it but that vid was great, ill have to check it out
leavemealone347

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 leavemealone347

the part where the soldier is running from turret fire and hops over a hill only to return fire with squad... very cool stuff :oops: I look forward to the game even more nowDreski83

Thanks. Yeah that party synced up well, it was total luck though.

leavemealone347

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 leavemealone347

Sorry to bump such a dinosaur of a thread but I wanted to let you guys know this. I was actually entered into a contest to win a free Xbox 360 Elite with that video and am a finalist in the running. There is now a poll to vote for who deserves to win the Xbox based on the best videos.

I would very much appreciate it if you would go to:
http://www.burningtruth.com/index.html

And create an account, look at the videos, and then vote here:
http://www.burningtruth.com/poll3.html? … 303#impact

On who you think created the best videos. I would like it if you would vote for me (leavemealone347) but I will let you decide on the best video.

I hope this isn't considered spam but I very much want to win an Xbox and believe that my video will speak for itself in the poll smile.

Thank you so much for your time and if you would like I will post the results of the poll once the contest is over to see what happened!

processedkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 processedkill
Member since 2007 • 215 Posts
Wow, I never really got interest into this game... until now. I think you did better than most of the trailers made by the company professionally! Only thing, but you obviously heard this is add some background sounds from the originals in there ;)
leavemealone347

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 leavemealone347

I agree with you about adding background sounds. In future trailers I have learned to always have them!

Did you vote for me? Thanks for the compliment.