Quiters!!!! bad losers!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Bi9nuttz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Bi9nuttz
Member since 2008 • 47 Posts

i play gears quite alot online and its nearly imposible to make it to the end of a game without people quiting. now is xbl just full of bad losers or what? the fact is for this game at least if more than two people quit you dont get any of the points or kills you've got in that match but not just that it spoils the game and makes it completely one sided. if im losing it makes me want to try harder to win, let me no what you think.

Avatar image for TIE_Elite_Pilot
TIE_Elite_Pilot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 TIE_Elite_Pilot
Member since 2004 • 829 Posts
I agree with you man, I never got why so many people left. Poor sports I guess, as they always leave in the second round if they just got raped. The biggest pain in the arse was that no one can join once a game is in progress, once lopsided, always lopsided. Hopefully they'll change it in Gears 2. Although you know it's amazing to come back from the brink on a 2v4 and win the game.
Eddie5vs1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Eddie5vs1
Member since 2004 • 6085 Posts

i play gears quite alot online and its nearly imposible to make it to the end of a game without people quiting. now is xbl just full of bad losers or what? the fact is for this game at least if more than two people quit you dont get any of the points or kills you've got in that match but not just that it spoils the game and makes it completely one sided. if im losing it makes me want to try harder to win, let me no what you think.

Bi9nuttz

That's what your friend's list is for. When you meet someone online who's fun to play with/a good sport, add them. I've used most of my 100 slots. I typically have several people online at any given time for each game I play. That way, no matter what game I feel like playing, there are always several people online with whom I enjoying playing a certain game with. Feel free to add me if you like. My GT is the same as my username.

booomer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 booomer69
Member since 2005 • 4107 Posts
Quiters should seriously get suspended if they do it to much.In Resistance Fall Of Man quiters would get like a 15 min suspension if they quit,that's how it should be i find it so annoying when people quit.
caddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 caddy
Member since 2005 • 28709 Posts

Yeah, quitters suck. Gears got really bad when I was still playing, but that was months ago now. I can't imagine what it's like now.

Speaking of quitters, I was playing Rock Band online the other day and joined with somebody and they got to pick the song, they were being arrogant and picked Green Grass and High Tides and told me "I was going down." When it got to the hardest part of the solo and song, they seen that I was hitting pretty much all of the notes and bailed on me. I can't stand that. At least finish the match and leave with some dignity.

-J3LLY-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 -J3LLY-
Member since 2006 • 296 Posts
well thats the case a lot of the time.......... but sometimes people have 2 quite 2 do something or go somewhere or answer the phone, heck or even if they need 2 drop a deuce.;.. in a lot of games so its not just sore losers i personally have 2 quite some of my matches on games if i need 2 do something
FLzthvikings87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 FLzthvikings87
Member since 2007 • 721 Posts
I don't seem to experience any of that stuff outside of gears, i just htink that game lags alot ant there always seems to be somone in a game that has terrible lag that forces them to leave. Still sucks but you can't expect people to finish a game when the reason behind their suckiness is a technical one. I agree though, gears has a unbelievalbe amount of poor sports. I played with a kid that kept saying if we killed him he'd quit, so when he got killed he quit. That just makes absolutely no sense to me, why join a game if you arn't able to tollerate all aspects of it. I say stick to the hello kitty island adventures and let us big boys play the big boy games.
WEAVE87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 WEAVE87
Member since 2008 • 28 Posts

Everytime People quit, it should automatically turn their xbox off and lock it for a week haha that would be so funny

BLBLAKERS10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#9 BLBLAKERS10
Member since 2007 • 1280 Posts

well thats the case a lot of the time.......... but sometimes people have 2 quite 2 do something or go somewhere or answer the phone, heck or even if they need 2 drop a deuce.;.. in a lot of games so its not just sore losers i personally have 2 quite some of my matches on games if i need 2 do something-J3LLY-

Umm no you quit alot because you lose alot...

I hate quiters period... IDC if you have to go to a funeral.. You shouldnt have joined the game if you cant finish...

I quit playing Gears because it was all quiters..

MentatAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MentatAssassin
Member since 2005 • 3007 Posts

Umm no you quit alot because you lose alot...

I hate quiters period... IDC if you have to go to a funeral.. You shouldnt have joined the game if you cant finish...

I quit playing Gears because it was all quiters..

BLBLAKERS10

Same here.

Englandfc1966

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Englandfc1966
Member since 2005 • 2217 Posts

Bi9nuttz

People are allowed to quit when ever they want.

BLBLAKERS10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 BLBLAKERS10
[QUOTE="Bi9nuttz"]

Englandfc1966

Yeah i bet your one of them ppl when im smacking your a$$ in the game you quit?
Englandfc1966

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Englandfc1966
Member since 2005 • 2217 Posts

Oh please, I havn't been on live for nearly a year.

Oh and people who say things like "ima smak ur az" either don't have MUCH of a social life or none at all.

BLBLAKERS10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 BLBLAKERS10

Oh and people who say things like "ima smak ur az" either don't have MUCH of a social life or none at all.

Englandfc1966

Real talk? I dont have a social? Check my myspace.. Or come watch me play Varsity basketball, or catch me at the courts at the park, or catch me hanging with my friends... Dont make personal attacks because outside of these fourms you dont know me..

FLzthvikings87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 FLzthvikings87
[QUOTE="Englandfc1966"][QUOTE="Bi9nuttz"]

BLBLAKERS10

talk about ego tripping. you do realize that these are just video games. as frustrating as they may get or people may make them they really hold no importance in life. they are just a way for people to interact with eachother over longdistances. although there is a professional gaming league as their are with other sports, if video games can honestly even be considerd a sport, not everyone is in it to be a pro or do their best. Some people who quit are indeed decent players but due to connection issues they are kicked or quit do to frustration, and why do they react in like so? because these are video games and theres no use in playing something you get frustrated with every 5 seconds.

So all you complainers out there although i dont condone quitting regularly, to ***** and moan over anothers actions is like a fool argueing with an idiot....its just stupid.

BLBLAKERS10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 BLBLAKERS10
[QUOTE="BLBLAKERS10"][QUOTE="Englandfc1966"][QUOTE="Bi9nuttz"]

FLzthvikings87

talk about ego tripping. you do realize that these are just video games. as frustrating as they may get or people may make them they really hold no importance in life. they are just a way for people to interact with eachother over longdistances. although there is a professional gaming league as their are with other sports, if video games can honestly even be considerd a sport, not everyone is in it to be a pro or do their best. Some people who quit are indeed decent players but due to connection issues they are kicked or quit do to frustration, and why do they react in like so? because these are video games and theres no use in playing something you get frustrated with every 5 seconds.

So all you complainers out there although i dont condone quitting regularly, to ***** and moan over anothers actions is like a fool argueing with an idiot....its just stupid.

Haha wow lol @ you..

TheRevanent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#17 TheRevanent
Member since 2006 • 201 Posts

well thats the case a lot of the time.......... but sometimes people have 2 quite 2 do something or go somewhere or answer the phone, heck or even if they need 2 drop a deuce.;.. in a lot of games so its not just sore losers i personally have 2 quite some of my matches on games if i need 2 do something-J3LLY-

I agree, but I always let the other players know before I do so to avoid negative feedback and all that.

FLzthvikings87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 FLzthvikings87
[QUOTE="FLzthvikings87"][QUOTE="BLBLAKERS10"][QUOTE="Englandfc1966"][QUOTE="Bi9nuttz"]

BLBLAKERS10

Haha wow lol @ you..

yeah, lol at the guy who gets worked up over people quitting but laughs a logical explination as to why....only a fool argues with an idiot.....i now lay my peace pipe at your feet.

Duke_51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Duke_51
Member since 2008 • 806 Posts
who cares... maybe some people have better things to do with their time than play video games all day. if it bothers you that much play with your friends.
Duke_51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Duke_51
Member since 2008 • 806 Posts
[QUOTE="Englandfc1966"]

BLBLAKERS10

Real talk? I dont have a social? Check my myspace.. Or come watch me play Varsity basketball, or catch me at the courts at the park, or catch me hanging with my friends... Dont make personal attacks because outside of these fourms you dont know me..

If you have as much of a life that you say you do, you should know that people have other things to do that go beyond playing their xbox - it's not like they're going to miss a job interview because they can't quit a gears of war match.
-eddy-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 -eddy-
Member since 2006 • 11443 Posts

[QUOTE="Englandfc1966"]

BLBLAKERS10

:lol: I'm sorry but this made me laugh. Nothing against you and I believe you have a life, and so forth...
That just sounded funny.

On-Topic: Quitters suck! I never quit games. I've been on situations where I was going to lose for sure and the game wasn't even half-way finished. Still I always finish those games. And If I know I have to leave soon, I don't play Ranked games.

Avatar image for TaintedSaint666
TaintedSaint666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#23 TaintedSaint666
Member since 2007 • 400 Posts

Gears has such a punishing multiplayer sometimes and so many little kids play it despite it being rated 18 and M, And little kids, they hate losing. It's part of life.

Avatar image for deactivated-5de2fb6a3a711
deactivated-5de2fb6a3a711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#24 deactivated-5de2fb6a3a711
Member since 2004 • 13995 Posts
i don't like it when people quit. There's less people to kill and the game really doesn't feel alive. This happens a lot in GTAIV for some reason. Matches seem to last too long and in the race modes, people in the last 3-6 or so places quit.
craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts
Only time i quit is when i play COD4 and enter a game with like a minute left and 600 points already. That matchmaking really gets on my nerves. Although i stopped quitting out although it still annoys me greatly.
pygmahia5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 pygmahia5
Member since 2007 • 7428 Posts
i hate that too. i have no idea why they cant just play a game. they HAVE to leave in the first round. makes no sense at all.
Avatar image for deactivated-64b76bd048860
deactivated-64b76bd048860

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#27 deactivated-64b76bd048860
Member since 2007 • 4363 Posts
Exactly why I like Call of Duty 4's matchmaking system, it's because you can join a game even if it's in progress.
naruto7777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28 naruto7777
Member since 2007 • 8059 Posts
quiters should do whatever they want
Avenger1324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Avenger1324
Member since 2007 • 16344 Posts
I prefer it where games treat a quit as a loss - that way it encourages players to keep playing even if things aren't going well.
BLBLAKERS10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 BLBLAKERS10

I prefer it where games treat a quit as a loss - that way it encourages players to keep playing even if things aren't going well.Avenger1324

Yeah Halo was a good example of that..

Pixie_Wings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Pixie_Wings
Member since 2007 • 200 Posts
I agree, quitters suck, but sometimes it may not be people who want to quit. Some of the time it could be connection loss. I know I've been pretty upset when my connection was dropped in the middle of a game. It happens sometimes.
Bi9nuttz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Bi9nuttz
Member since 2008 • 47 Posts
who cares... maybe some people have better things to do with their time than play video games all day. if it bothers you that much play with your friends.Duke_51
cant play ranked matches with your friends and anyway if your such a social god why you writing stupid stuff on forums, fact is nobody likes a quiter, dont play if you cant take losing.