Quick XBL Question.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Xbox360_4_Me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Xbox360_4_Me
Member since 2008 • 636 Posts
Can you surf the web via your xbox if you don't have a PC?
Cesar_Barba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Cesar_Barba
Member since 2003 • 3665 Posts
There is no Internet browser for 360, so in short, the answer is no.
Cesar_Barba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Cesar_Barba
have you been living under a rock since the 360 came outcristaph
Not a nice answer in the least. Not everyone keeps up with what you keep up with. That is more of an insult, since it really is no answer to the TC's question.
cristaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 cristaph
Member since 2008 • 331 Posts

[QUOTE="cristaph"]have you been living under a rock since the 360 came outCesar_Barba
Not a nice answer in the least. Not everyone keeps up with what you keep up with. That is more of an insult, since it really is no answer to the TC's question.

im not being nasty and i understand that you cant keep up with everything, i dont, however that is a big thing not to know

Cesar_Barba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Cesar_Barba
im not being nasty and i understand that you cant keep up with everything, i dont, however that is a big thing not to knowcristaph
In that case, there are A LOT of big things that I do not know about. Just the other day my brother made a comment, to which I replied that I knew nothing of. He asked how it could be that I did not know about what he was talking about when 'everyone' at school, Internet and all over were talking about it. Whooosh. No idea still. The TC had not looked into it before, may have heard how other systems come with Internet browsers and just wondered if 360 had one of its own.
Xbox360_4_Me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Xbox360_4_Me

[QUOTE="Cesar_Barba"][QUOTE="cristaph"]have you been living under a rock since the 360 came outcristaph

im not being nasty and i understand that you cant keep up with everything, i dont, however that is a big thing not to know

I Have not long had my xb360 and am only getting the internet/xbl, next week. So please forgive me for not nerding around the web studying it for the last 2 years. The person that answered the question - thanks :-)
aandrew610

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 aandrew610
Member since 2007 • 749 Posts
unfortunately no, you cant use the 360 as a web browser. reguardless its an amazing gaming system and you will like it.
cristaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 cristaph
[QUOTE="cristaph"]

[QUOTE="Cesar_Barba"][QUOTE="cristaph"]have you been living under a rock since the 360 came outXbox360_4_Me

it wouldnt of taked two years more like two mins thats just aggerating

I Have not long had my xb360 and am only getting the internet/xbl, next week. So please forgive me for not nerding around the web studying it for the last 2 years. The person that answered the question - thanks :-)

cristaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 cristaph
sorry my computer slow today what i was trying to say was it wouldnt of taken 2 years more like 2 mins
Xbox360_4_Me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Xbox360_4_Me
sorry my computer slow today what i was trying to say was it wouldnt of taken 2 years more like 2 minscristaph
It took 2 minutes to ask on here.
cristaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 cristaph

but wasted other peoples time

Cesar_Barba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Cesar_Barba
but wasted other peoples timecristaph
Not mine. See, the problem is that you have been coming back to this thread you deemed a waste of time to keep wasting your time in replying to. We're not forced to hit the reply button and type out a response, it is strictly voluntary. These are the forums where people come to ask for advice and help among other things. You could just as easily hit the back button and forgotten this thread was ever created. I answered the question before you replied, and it could have been left at that, and chances are this thread would have already been forgotten.
Izzymoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Izzymoney
Member since 2005 • 1192 Posts

[QUOTE="cristaph"]but wasted other peoples timeCesar_Barba
Not mine. See, the problem is that you have been coming back to this thread you deemed a waste of time to keep wasting your time in replying to. We're not forced to hit the reply button and type out a response, it is strictly voluntary. These are the forums where people come to ask for advice and help among other things. You could just as easily hit the back button and forgotten this thread was ever created. I answered the question before you replied, and it could have been left at that, and chances are this thread would have already been forgotten.

Bam!

In your face!!!

yucky_straw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 yucky_straw
Member since 2007 • 1225 Posts

No.

Never heard of anyone that had a 360 but no PC.

Iceman2911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Iceman2911
Member since 2006 • 2669 Posts

PS3 has free internet and webbrowser

Headhunter01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18 Headhunter01
Member since 2005 • 298 Posts

Haha, before you know it this "quick" XBL question will have 150 posts.

RubenNL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 RubenNL
Member since 2007 • 51 Posts
well... I agree with that cristaph guy. I mean you would have almost have your eyes closed the whole time if you do not know this. And when you say you have to be some nerd to know this, you are again wron because if you are a member of this site you should know stuff like this... its a site for games DUH!!
Cesar_Barba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Cesar_Barba

PS3 has free internet and webbrowserIceman2911

well... I agree with that cristaph guy. I mean you would have almost have your eyes closed the whole time if you do not know this. And when you say you have to be some nerd to know this, you are again wron because if you are a member of this site you should know stuff like this... its a site for games DUH!!RubenNL

The PS3 DOES NOT have free Internet, it has a free browser, but that is all.

Yes, this site is for games, last time I checked, a browser is not considered a game.