Questions, and some much needed help

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Chaos61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Chaos61
Member since 2006 • 52 Posts

OK, so i bought halo the other night, and for the past few days I've been playing it, both on-line and off, and i finished the story the other night, and now my disk is having problems.
So today I'm taking it back to get it replaced, now heres my problem, it seems as of late and its becoming a trend with me, i buy a game that I'm really excited for, i play it and after about 2 weeks or so i quickly lose interest in it. Now its not one type of game but all my last few purchases in general, including (halo, Forza 2, madden, and dirt) now i took back forza and dirt and bought something else with them but thats not the point, whta i need hlep with is, finding a game that either has very long and/or in depth story, or some kind of online play that will keep me comignback for more, so my question is, what should i get? I'm very desperate because i feel hopeless as a gamer, i mean if i am tired of halo 3 already and Ive owned it for less than a week, should i feel like theres no hope left for me as a gamer, or maybe I'm not finding what I'mtruly looking for in a game. So please all the help or advice is welcome, but please no flaming, i didn't say halo was bad or any other game, but i truly want help and advice on my topic. thanks to everyone who helps and offers advice.

Anabub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Anabub
Member since 2006 • 8316 Posts
Well why don't you try an RPG or something ... oblivion has hours of gamplay and each task is diffrent. Or perhaps it's just your attention span are you really getting the most out of the games or are you just playing them for cheap kicks without properly exploring what it has to offer? I played Forza to death and had some great times tuning my cars trying to get as much out of them as I could and got the full 1000 G.P's. I 'm doing that alot more with games now playing them to there maximum potential ... thinking you may suffer from the "Quick fix syndrome" - play a game ok I have played it whats my next fix/ game ... it may just be your mind set???
Guiltfeeder566

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Guiltfeeder566
Member since 2005 • 10068 Posts
Get Earth Defende Force 2017... $40 game, wicked fun, and lasted me +200 hours before my 360 destroyed the disk.
grayoldwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 grayoldwolf
Member since 2005 • 2274 Posts
Try Oblivion.
dooby95286

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 dooby95286
Member since 2006 • 360 Posts
Oblivion.
AirborneRizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 AirborneRizz
Member since 2005 • 26 Posts
yea, definately Oblivion... you don't even have to play the main quest, just doing the side quests is way involving. Or, if you're like me, you can try to pick pocket as many ppl as possible, or kill as many ppl as possible. Oblivion is one of the very few games that gives you the closest thing to freedom on a system. btw, sorry to hear that ur losing interest in ur games so fast... if you're thinking about selling any games for cheap, send me a msg! :D lol, jk
AirborneRizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 AirborneRizz
Member since 2005 • 26 Posts
one more thing... if u have a PC, get world of warcraft, that will bring u back into the videogaming world in a heartbeat! ...but it will also remove you from reality...