Question about tracking 360 repair status

This topic is locked from further discussion.

En_Sabah_Nur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 En_Sabah_Nur
Member since 2003 • 305 Posts

Ok, I sent off my 360 roughly about a week ago. I've been tracking it via UPS since it the box was sent to me. I tracked it from McAllen, Tx to New Orleans, La (me) I sent off my 360 back to McAllen, Tx. Then I notice, that after it arrived the McAllen, Tx. they sent it off to San Antonio, then to Houston, then to Ontario, Canada then to Riverside, Ca a residential area and that is where UPS and Xbox.com Support Front Page told me where it was. I looked at the shipping info and notice that they sent off a box weighing only one pound. Now my question to those that received theirrepaired 360sis, if that is normal?

i-like-pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 i-like-pie
Member since 2005 • 4070 Posts
No its not normal :|
En_Sabah_Nur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 En_Sabah_Nur
I was thinkin' that it ws kind of strange.... I'm a little confused..
Rockfan_66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Rockfan_66
Member since 2005 • 78 Posts
Uhhhhhhh what?
Avatar image for luigismansion101
luigismansion101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 luigismansion101
Member since 2003 • 733 Posts
i've been through 3 360's and nothing like that has ever happened to me. calling them probably wouldnt do any good since customer support for MS sucks, ive never had one that knew what they were doing, and have had to hang up on them numerous times b/c i can't understand them lol.
En_Sabah_Nur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 En_Sabah_Nur

Don't know what is going on. Wish had some kind of info.. Why would they send an Empty white box to california? I live in New Orleans, they recieved in from here. I sent off my 360, to McAllen, Tx. From there everything was ok. Then my tracking Number for UPS said it was sent to Canada, then to Riverside, CA, and it was signed by some guy named Samuel in a residential area....Who the F*** is Samuel?? My f****G 360 is going on road trips...

Stealth-Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Stealth-Gunner
Member since 2004 • 4166 Posts
Maybe it was brought to the wrong person, AKA Samuel. Or they just put the wrong weight in and you'll have to be patient.