Question about fallout dlc

This topic is locked from further discussion.

WEINER-GOBLIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 WEINER-GOBLIN
Member since 2009 • 154 Posts
So I've racked up 420 ms points and I really like both Xbox fallout games, I was wondering what the best way I could spend my ms points is? I kind of want to get back into fallout, but other suggestions are welcome as well. Any help is appreciated!
RAGEofSTUNTS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 RAGEofSTUNTS
Member since 2010 • 733 Posts
Any Fallout 3 DLC will keep you nice and busy though personally I would recommend getting Broken Steel first. Fallout New Vegas DLC is a hit or miss for most people, so unless your going to get some more points soon go for Fallout 3.
Blueresident87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 8

#3 Blueresident87
Member since 2007 • 5905 Posts

Any Fallout 3 DLC will keep you nice and busy though personally I would recommend getting Broken Steel first. Fallout New Vegas DLC is a hit or miss for most people, so unless your going to get some more points soon go for Fallout 3.RAGEofSTUNTS

New Vegas has 2 good expansions: Old World Blues and Lonesome Road

Fallout 3 has many great expansions, the only one I do not like is Mothership Zeta

buccomatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 buccomatic
Member since 2005 • 1941 Posts

So I've racked up 420 ms points and I really like both Xbox fallout games, I was wondering what the best way I could spend my ms points is? I kind of want to get back into fallout, but other suggestions are welcome as well. Any help is appreciated!WEINER-GOBLIN

1. broken steel

2. mothership zeta & point lookout = tie. they're both awesome but zeta gives you better weapons and it's pretty hard as well.

all three are awesome

4. operation anchorage - this is good until the end but you get a incredible gear reward with OA

5. the pitt - this one could have been the best of them all BUT it's so buggy that it causes your system to freeze over and over and over. i say avoid it altogether.