Q: Did anyone switch from PS4 to Xbox One?

• 63 results
#51 Posted by Pcmasterrace69 (372 posts) -

I got ps4 pro 2017 for 350€ with game and controller.

recently november 2018 I got xbox one x white + game and controller again at 350€

(I love black friday sometimes).

I didnt replace one for the other. I got em both. and for the price I paid they are both good machines

#52 Posted by I_P_Daily (11017 posts) -

@pcmasterrace69 said:

I got ps4 pro 2017 for 350€ with game and controller.

recently november 2018 I got xbox one x white + game and controller again at 350€

(I love black friday sometimes).

I didnt replace one for the other. I got em both. and for the price I paid they are both good machines

So you bought 2 consoles and your username is pcmasterrace69, why???

#53 Posted by Pcmasterrace69 (372 posts) -

@i_p_daily: I still am a pc gamer and still think pc is better. but you see for the price I found those consoles i couldnt resist. ps4 to try some exclusives and one x was too cheap to ignore and try out.

#54 Edited by I_P_Daily (11017 posts) -

@pcmasterrace69 said:

@i_p_daily: I still am a pc gamer and still think pc is better. but you see for the price I found those consoles i couldnt resist. ps4 to try some exclusives and one x was too cheap to ignore and try out.

Ok.

#55 Posted by phbz (4209 posts) -

When the X came out it became my main system over the Pro.

#56 Posted by robert_sparkes (2774 posts) -

Know a few people who play all multiplats on the X PS4 for exclusives.

#57 Posted by iceblowninvest (6 posts) -

If I buys Xbox it will only be to play Halo series.

#58 Posted by mike455fb (195 posts) -

I switched (traded) my PS4 Pro for Xbox One X this past Christmas when things were on sale. I made the switch because of Halo, Gears of War games, and for the better game Mods that are available for Fallout 4 and Skyrim. So, if Xbox doesn't have the games you want, then I'd stay with PS4.

#59 Posted by TurboGraphix (485 posts) -

If you love games and able to afford both, get em. Each has their pros/cons.

For me, I use my xbox one for all games except for fighters. Ps4 is exclusives and fighters only.

It's really cool having both, not going to lie. You'll benefit heavily. Whatever choice you make, enjoy gaming.

#60 Posted by Chris_53 (5504 posts) -

I have owned a PS4 since 2015 and recently bought an Xbox One S. I bought the Xbox for the exclusives, mainly Forza as I used to love the Forza games on the 360. The PS4 will still be my main platform mainly due to most of my friends being there. The Xbox will definitely be my go to device for media though, thanks to Dolby Atmos for headphones :D

#61 Posted by robert_sparkes (2774 posts) -

I own an Xbox one S but today brought a PS4 the exclusives are all must plays for me.

#62 Posted by Celsius765 (2376 posts) -

No but I have and still think about it. But at just can't justify switching consoles. Only benefits I see are a better UI, better battery life, and a more durable controller.

#63 Posted by Mickeyminime (1437 posts) -

I have both, but PS4 is a billion times better. I don't really play the X very much