project offset graphics possible on 360??????????????

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Zri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Zri
Member since 2003 • 192 Posts
do you think that project offset graphics could run on 360 with no problem????
FearlessSpirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 FearlessSpirit
Member since 2007 • 2015 Posts

We'll see when it comes out won't we? No doubt the reviews will state if the 360 version is up par with the PC version. Until that time, believe me, there is no way of predicting. The graphics when the game is released are very often allot different and/or better then screenshots a week before it's launch. It happened to Gears, it could happen to this title as well.

So you will have to wait.

shadow8585

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 shadow8585
Member since 2006 • 2947 Posts
I have been following that game very closely and I haven't read anything about them getting into any trouble yet. Keep in mind Gears of War only used a rumored 40% of the Xbox 360s power, Offset should be the first game that we could see the 360 start to max out at. People seem to underestimate: the Xbox 360 is a VERY POWERFUL system. The main upgrades for Xbox 360 from last gens graphical powerhouse, the original Xbox was graphics, AI, physics and the online community
WMDfreeman99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 WMDfreeman99
Member since 2007 • 1874 Posts
Yeah so do I, I also think that Cysis will run good on the 360 also
FearlessSpirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 FearlessSpirit

I have been following that game very closely and I haven't read anything about them getting into any trouble yet. Keep in mind Gears of War only used a rumored 40% of the Xbox 360s power, Offset should be the first game that we could see the 360 start to max out at. People seem to underestimate: the Xbox 360 is a VERY POWERFUL system. The main upgrades for Xbox 360 from last gens graphical powerhouse, the original Xbox was graphics, AI, physics and the online communityshadow8585

True. But I still think we should just wait and see. It's the best solution.

However, I don't think it's possible for the 360 to rise above extreme-end PC's anymore. But for the medium settings, it could be.

FearlessSpirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 FearlessSpirit

Yeah so do I, I also think that Cysis will run good on the 360 alsoWMDfreeman99

I don't think that's possible... the 360's GPU is far less powerful then the DX10 cards.