madeinbrazil123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

User Lists: 0

#1 madeinbrazil123
Member since 2014 • 148 Posts

Hi guys ive pre ordered RDR 2, and since it is the first time I am doing so with digital titles, ive got some doubts. The most important one : Will I be able to download( not play, only download) the game prior to its release or I will have to wait for it to launch and then download? Because when I bought it, way back in August, I downloaded some files, but they were like 1,5 GB.

Thanks for the time!

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

@madeinbrazil123 said:

Hi guys ive pre ordered RDR 2, and since it is the first time I am doing so with digital titles, ive got some doubts. The most important one : Will I be able to download( not play, only download) the game prior to its release or I will have to wait for it to launch and then download? Because when I bought it, way back in August, I downloaded some files, but they were like 1,5 GB.

Thanks for the time!

Yes, usually games are able to be pre-downloaded prior to release... usually like a week or so before. But it varies.

Just keep an eye out and maybe leave your console in "Instant on" mode so it'll download automatically.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#3 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15910 Posts

usually on Playstation you will be able to download a pre order game a week or at least 2 days before launch.

Avatar image for madeinbrazil123
madeinbrazil123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#4 madeinbrazil123
Member since 2014 • 148 Posts

Ok guys thanks for the answers, I will keep an eye on it.

Thanks again!