Pre Ordering digital titles

Avatar image for madeinbrazil123
#1 Posted by madeinbrazil123 (144 posts) -

Hi guys ive pre ordered RDR 2, and since it is the first time I am doing so with digital titles, ive got some doubts. The most important one : Will I be able to download( not play, only download) the game prior to its release or I will have to wait for it to launch and then download? Because when I bought it, way back in August, I downloaded some files, but they were like 1,5 GB.

Thanks for the time!

#2 Edited by hrt_rulz01 (17908 posts) -

madeinbrazil123 marked this as the best answer

@madeinbrazil123 said:

Hi guys ive pre ordered RDR 2, and since it is the first time I am doing so with digital titles, ive got some doubts. The most important one : Will I be able to download( not play, only download) the game prior to its release or I will have to wait for it to launch and then download? Because when I bought it, way back in August, I downloaded some files, but they were like 1,5 GB.

Thanks for the time!

Yes, usually games are able to be pre-downloaded prior to release... usually like a week or so before. But it varies.

Just keep an eye out and maybe leave your console in "Instant on" mode so it'll download automatically.

#3 Posted by sakaiXx (4168 posts) -

usually on Playstation you will be able to download a pre order game a week or at least 2 days before launch.

Avatar image for madeinbrazil123
#4 Posted by madeinbrazil123 (144 posts) -

Ok guys thanks for the answers, I will keep an eye on it.

Thanks again!