Poll: Last Remnant good or bad?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ISargin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 ISargin
Member since 2008 • 140 Posts
just wondering what your opinion of it is , im going to say good , i think the new battle system is great . the frame-rate issues can irritate you so though ill admit.
zombiejonny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 zombiejonny
Member since 2003 • 8277 Posts
i heard its good if you install the game on the 360.
stike22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 stike22
Member since 2009 • 3401 Posts
Great idea of a battle system but it functions awfully because you can't tell them what to use, you merely give orders and the A.i. decides for itself what move to use. The ending is a disgrace making the entire game pointless. boss battles were terrible had to fight about 3 bosses battles one after the other without saving. Bosses are annoying because there moves are pretty much gonna kill half your armies or status affect them. All in all it was a good idea, but a bad game, good story though they just didn't have a very good ending. However the ending suggest there will be another one.
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#4 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

The game is very very good imo. Underrated rpg definatly.

Awesome story, amazing combat and cool characters that you meet on the way. There are some technical problems, but nothing that took away from the game for me.

9/10 for me personally.

SamuraiX2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 SamuraiX2006
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
I've heard that the game was pretty mediocre and I was quite dissapointed. I love Square Enix's work and I felt that they dropped the ball with Last Remnant. I may try it out someday. Maybe a rent.....
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#6 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

I've heard that the game was pretty mediocre and I was quite dissapointed. I love Square Enix's work and I felt that they dropped the ball with Last Remnant. I may try it out someday. Maybe a rent.....SamuraiX2006

This is one game you should try out yourself and not trust reviews for man.

stike22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 stike22
Member since 2009 • 3401 Posts
agreed with kozzy, if your worried about this game then rent it but don't buy it. Its not a bad game its just its not really good either, every good point I find about this game I can find a bad point too. e.g. potentially brilliant battle system, but there is no level up system so you can't tell if your a match for some enemies or bosses. Good enough story, but very poor 1minute ending. brilliant graphics, but lags every now and then. Battles have a decent tactical side, but you are always outnumbered, out powered and the enemies moves will kill you. All in all its got potential to be spectacular but it wasn't.
Iqen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#8 Iqen
Member since 2007 • 551 Posts
I've heard that the game was pretty mediocre and I was quite dissapointed. I love Square Enix's work and I felt that they dropped the ball with Last Remnant. I may try it out someday. Maybe a rent.....SamuraiX2006
I agree. I've been looking forward to the game for a long while, and I became very dissapointed when it got it's such low score when it released.
yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#9 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts
I think it's a good game. The battles are fun despite not being able to input specific commands, the story so far is pretty good, and I like the idea of forming guilds. There are flaws, such as not being able to level up, the difficulty curve at times, and the slowdown, but the technical flaws are not as bad as the reviewers say it is, especially if you install it on your HDD. I can't make a complete judgement on it like others since they have finished the game, but I think it's worth a try despite its flaws. Solid game, but not awesome by any means.
neonvega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 neonvega
Member since 2009 • 87 Posts

this game was terrible and for reasons such as extremley poo framte rate, random a.i some times i would be want a spell like revitalize when i really needed a big heal and i had more then enough ap for then i would get a heal like restoreherb v which would at end game heal virtually nothing 600 hpagainst bosses that easily take 3k, storyline was terrible as you were supposed to know you were this entity all along at the end your just like wtf, terrible acting rush, duke of ghor, and that child prince were the worst though, mildy gay overtones, slow load times, and boring dungeons made this game a nightmare for me suprisingly i have a 980 gs from this game lol but i give it a 3/10

Godofnerdyness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Godofnerdyness
Member since 2007 • 3248 Posts

this game was terrible and for reasons such as extremley poo framte rate, random a.i some times i would be want a spell like revitalize when i really needed a big heal and i had more then enough ap for then i would get a heal like restoreherb v which would at end game heal virtually nothing 600 hpagainst bosses that easily take 3k, storyline was terrible as you were supposed to know you were this entity all along at the end your just like wtf, terrible acting rush, duke of ghor, and that child prince were the worst though, mildy gay overtones, slow load times, and boring dungeons made this game a nightmare for me suprisingly i have a 980 gs from this game lol but i give it a 3/10

neonvega

Wow, what a bump.

TheEnd54321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 TheEnd54321
Member since 2010 • 62 Posts

Never played the game but I always hear that the game sucks.

spirit_777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 spirit_777
Member since 2010 • 116 Posts

It's a real fun game to play. the game mechanics work well and I really enjoyed it beginning to end :)

Hakud0ushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14 Hakud0ushi
Member since 2005 • 7613 Posts
Not good, not bad. It's an ok RPG, just don't get too excited.