This topic is locked from further discussion.

joshk07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 joshk07
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

im loooking for a game were u are a police man and can aresst people lol is there one of these games around ohh and also is the policeman in a uniform

TigerFangRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 TigerFangRed
Member since 2005 • 1928 Posts

im loooking for a game were u are a police man and can aresst people lol is there one of these games around ohh and also is the policeman in a uniform

joshk07
are you an aspiring policeman? :P The only game I can think of where you arrest people is True Crime
Benjamin-T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Benjamin-T
Member since 2006 • 1029 Posts
Have to agree in that one. I'm not sure if it's on 360 though.
gigaman299

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 gigaman299
Member since 2004 • 1735 Posts
Hot Pursuit has you arresting people, except I really don't think you're looking for a racing/car/driving game.
Riotdude30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 Riotdude30
Member since 2004 • 226 Posts
This is the type of game that I have always been looking for, almost a reverse GTA. Those Vigilante missions just don't do me justice (no pun intended). There was one out for the computer a long time ago called Police Quest I believe but I would love for a next-gen version. Hell if they can make a Bus Driver game why not a Police Simulation ?
tobkinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#6 tobkinator
Member since 2007 • 594 Posts
I think the only ones are the true crime games but they are all last gen games
Squeets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 Squeets
Member since 2006 • 8185 Posts
There's SWAT 4... you play as a SWAT team member and just shoot bad guys instead of arresting them...
Armyofchad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Armyofchad
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

I realize this is an old thread, but its a question that must be answered. I came here looking for a game thats being developed right now thats a police game, but I can't find it for the life of me. I read about it in game informer a few months ago and it looked SO SO good. I think it'll rival gta and it may be somethign rockstar is working on, but I can't recall one way or another. If anyone knows, I'd like to hear form you.

Anyhow, back to the topic at hand. Police games that I know of....

1.) Narc. though it was for the OGXbox its still a terrific game. Considering you can pick it up for a few dollars, 5 at most, its well worth taking a look at.

2.)Crackdown. Very fun game though you don't ever put anyone in cuffs. You're a cop of sorts, but more like a super hero.

Both well worth checking out.

destinhpark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#9 destinhpark
Member since 2006 • 4831 Posts
The only one i've played like this would be True Crime, and it's god awful. Don't do it. You're a cop in Crackdown, but you can't really arrest people, you just annihilate them. haha.
Anakin_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Anakin_90
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
Hello u had a trailer on a game when u replied to a guy who asked about polise game what was that game called?
michelle341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11 michelle341
Member since 2008 • 734 Posts
gta 4 has police side missions
motocross461

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 motocross461
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
thats exactly the the tipe of game they should make. Like you drive around in a crown victoria police car or whatever car and you can use the sirens and radio aother random **** and the guns and tazers!!. I dont understand why they didnt make a game like that yet, i would buy that in a heart beat.
LeGoofyGoober

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 LeGoofyGoober
Member since 2009 • 3168 Posts

sounds like a weird fetish

wwervin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#14 wwervin
Member since 2003 • 10274 Posts
[QUOTE="Armyofchad"]

I realize this is an old thread, but its a question that must be answered. I came here looking for a game thats being developed right now thats a police game, but I can't find it for the life of me. I read about it in game informer a few months ago and it looked SO SO good. I think it'll rival gta and it may be somethign rockstar is working on, but I can't recall one way or another. If anyone knows, I'd like to hear form you.

Anyhow, back to the topic at hand. Police games that I know of....

1.) Narc. though it was for the OGXbox its still a terrific game. Considering you can pick it up for a few dollars, 5 at most, its well worth taking a look at.

2.)Crackdown. Very fun game though you don't ever put anyone in cuffs. You're a cop of sorts, but more like a super hero.

Both well worth checking out.

If it's a R* game then it could be "Agent" which is a game coming out for PS3 about you being a spy/secret agent.. not exactly a cop but sorta in that general area. I'd say True Crime is your best bet. I loved frisking random peds on the PS2 version of the first game. Idk if they're on the 360 but check those out.
skyyfox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#15 skyyfox1
Member since 2003 • 13015 Posts

i recommend true crime streets of la.. for the xbox. or crack down for the 360.

Amster_G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#16 Amster_G
Member since 2009 • 4329 Posts

gta 4 has police side missionsmichelle341

You kill the suspects, though.

There is an old game for the PS1 called World's Scariest Police Chases :P It's based around being a cop car (there's different ones!) and you just chase bad guys in missions. It's like the original Driver but reverse. You can't get out of the car and actually arrest anyone.

LINK

LeGoofyGoober

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 LeGoofyGoober

[QUOTE="michelle341"]gta 4 has police side missionsAmster_G

You kill the suspects, though.

There is an old game for the PS1 called World's Scariest Police Chases :P It's based around being a cop car (there's different ones!) and you just chase bad guys in missions. It's like the original Driver but reverse. You can't get out of the car and actually arrest anyone.

LINK

i remember i saw that in a manual once. forgot to which game though.

MaddenBowler10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 1

#18 MaddenBowler10
Member since 2005 • 8999 Posts
secret agent
MaddenBowler10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 1

#19 MaddenBowler10
Member since 2005 • 8999 Posts
i mean secret service
LeGoofyGoober

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 LeGoofyGoober

There's SWAT 4... you play as a SWAT team member and just shoot bad guys instead of arresting them...Squeets

actually, you CAN arrest people in SWAT 4. in fact, it's encouraged. surprised i didn't mention that game sooner. thats the perfect game for the TC. it's for PC only though.

Shrapnel99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Shrapnel99
Member since 2006 • 7143 Posts

I would actually enjoy playing a game where you can arrest people as a cop. It'd be great if it was free-roam (although I'd probably just walk around tazing and macing random people :P )

chronofreak69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 chronofreak69
Member since 2009 • 141 Posts
Well in Saints Row 2 you can kill Policemen, and be Policemen!
Avatar image for PlayLykUStoleIt
PlayLykUStoleIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#23 PlayLykUStoleIt
Member since 2008 • 568 Posts

sounds like a weird fetish

LeGoofyGoober
This is true. Just get GTA or something..
oscar_mateo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#24 oscar_mateo
Member since 2008 • 692 Posts

In Vice City you can dress like a cop and you can catch criminals or kill them, but Vice City is not of this generation. In Gta 4 if you access the police computers you can catch criminals.

fear9204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 fear9204
Member since 2009 • 641 Posts

crackdown, you are a cop

Avatar image for JasonDarksavior
JasonDarksavior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#26 JasonDarksavior
Member since 2008 • 9323 Posts

Um....I don't think so on Xbox 360. There is an XBOX ORIGINAL game called True Crime.

Logic-21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Logic-21
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
I know this thread is old, however after searching the internet for awhile it appears that no one is making any game based on the role of being a cop and emphasizing on realism! It's good fun being a criminal on the run but gets a bit boring after a while GTA ect... However old titles such as need for speed (can't remember which one tho) actually had the option to chase the other cars and use the map to set up spike strips and road blocks. Q: Why is no one developing one - cause of all the times they've tried they don't sell very well! - WHY? cause they all were'nt like gta able to run around drive and fly in a big city. Now however this is possible where the flip is the game - no where. In my head i can visualise everything that could be done, ie, driving around using a speed gun to read the speed of cars in front, (do they pull over or run?) using helicopters with search lights to track criminals( whilst dodging buildings and if poss land and capture)lol, even parts could be going under cover and infiltrating a small gang. using tazers to take criminals down and you could even call in swat to sort out heavily armed criminals or hostage takers! (sniper anyone) high speed freeway (motorway) chases and using proper techniques pit manouver and box in and of course free bloody roam where criminals still do random robberies.. car jackings, you could also implement people trying to commit suicide and you have to copse them out of doing it! There are so many things that could be done now to make a great police game, that no one seems to of picked up on! Let me know what you think and i'm gonna try and see what some game developers think and maybe just maybe we could get the ball rolling and get a decent police game out!
BlueCoopsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 BlueCoopsy
Member since 2008 • 996 Posts

If you like the TV show COPS, then there is side missions in saints row 2 based on this. However I doubt this is what your looking for...lol.

Hailfire704

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#29 Hailfire704
Member since 2009 • 729 Posts

Wow, this thread just keeps getting resurrected

Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30684 Posts
Sounds like the upcoming LA Noir is the game for you and like someone else said True Crime is a good one.
bigM10231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#31 bigM10231
Member since 2008 • 11240 Posts

if its BC with the 360 get true crime