Phantasy Star Universe!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by fshrmn419 (25 posts) -
This is just a post inviting everyone to play Phantasy Star Universe!!! There is a free demo on xbox live where you can get the feel for the game. This is a Mmorpg, so if you like leveling, hunting, and crafting then this is the game for you. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them ASAP. If this game is not your cup of tea then thats ok too.
#2 Posted by harashawn (27614 posts) -

This is just a post inviting everyone to play Phantasy Star Universe!!! There is a free demo on xbox live where you can get the feel for the game. This is a Mmorpg, so if you like leveling, hunting, and crafting then this is the game for you. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them ASAP. If this game is not your cup of tea then thats ok too.fshrmn419

That demo has been there for a long time.

#3 Posted by crazychris90 (510 posts) -

I thought the demo sucked. All I found I was doing was talking to hot girls but in reality they were creepy men, and I've never been so offended in my life :|

Stick to good old WoW!

#4 Posted by fshrmn419 (25 posts) -

[QUOTE="fshrmn419"]This is just a post inviting everyone to play Phantasy Star Universe!!! There is a free demo on xbox live where you can get the feel for the game. This is a Mmorpg, so if you like leveling, hunting, and crafting then this is the game for you. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them ASAP. If this game is not your cup of tea then thats ok too.harashawn

That demo has been there for a long time.

I know its been there since before the game was released. I'm just putting the word out there. No harm in that=)
#5 Posted by fshrmn419 (25 posts) -

I thought the demo sucked. All I found I was doing was talking to hot girls but in reality they were creepy men, and I've never been so offended in my life :|

Stick to good old WoW!

crazychris90
Nah, WOW is different and more time consuming. PSU can be as casual or hardcore as you make it:P
#6 Posted by m_axe9 (223 posts) -
[QUOTE="crazychris90"]

Stick to good old WoW!

fshrmn419
Nah, WOW is different and more time consuming. PSU can be as casual or hardcore as you make it:P

wow how convenient! since its not very fun at all you dont have to waste all that time playing it!!
#7 Posted by fshrmn419 (25 posts) -
Hey man just throwing a game I like out there. There's no reason to attack it. Try it if you like, if not why would you even bother posting in here.
#8 Posted by Senor_Kami (8529 posts) -

Hey man just throwing a game I like out there. There's no reason to attack it. Try it if you like, if not why would you even bother posting in here.fshrmn419

Because its the internet. People don't have to hide who they are. There are alot of people who enjoy putting something down. They'd actually be depressed if they couldn't belittle people on a regular basis. In the real world they can't do this because they'd get beat up or everyone would hate them. On the internet, worst comes to worst they can just goto a new forum.

#9 Posted by racastro65 (1080 posts) -

This is just a post inviting everyone to play Phantasy Star Universe!!! There is a free demo on xbox live where you can get the feel for the game. This is a Mmorpg, so if you like leveling, hunting, and crafting then this is the game for you. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them ASAP. If this game is not your cup of tea then thats ok too.fshrmn419

I never tried it...I might give it a try...at least until too human comes out, which is more or less the same type of game...

#10 Posted by fshrmn419 (25 posts) -

[QUOTE="fshrmn419"]Hey man just throwing a game I like out there. There's no reason to attack it. Try it if you like, if not why would you even bother posting in here.Senor_Kami

Because its the internet. People don't have to hide who they are. There are alot of people who enjoy putting something down. They'd actually be depressed if they couldn't belittle people on a regular basis. In the real world they can't do this because they'd get beat up or everyone would hate them. On the internet, worst comes to worst they can just goto a new forum.

Yeah I agree. Its a shame people have to hide behind the internet in order to be "tough":?
#11 Posted by m_axe9 (223 posts) -

[QUOTE="fshrmn419"]This is just a post inviting everyone to play Phantasy Star Universe!!! There is a free demo on xbox live where you can get the feel for the game. This is a Mmorpg, so if you like leveling, hunting, and crafting then this is the game for you. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them ASAP. If this game is not your cup of tea then thats ok too.racastro65

I never tried it...I might give it a try...at least until too human comes out, which is more or less the same type of game...

too human will be sooooooooo much better then that crappy psu dissapointment.
#12 Posted by Megavideogamer (6357 posts) -
Phantasy Star Universe is very Hooky/Strange enough to hold your interest. A very Japanese RPG. It is kinda fun.
#13 Posted by Trickshot771 (12686 posts) -
I personally liked the single player more than the multiplayer. I hate having to rely on other people in order to level up.
#14 Posted by Farore13 (25 posts) -
So I realize this forum is really old and what not... But idk where else to post this. I found a Relic Edge in the PSU Demo and I have no idea how much its worth on the street and there is no way I am going to sell it to a shop for 10 Meseta.. I poked around a bit and noticed some people saying it was worth 1,000,000 Meseta!.. Anyone know the real price? Or need it? Thanks, Farore13