Petition to Support Capcom Please Sign

This topic is locked from further discussion.

NINJA65056

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

User Lists: 0

#1 NINJA65056
Member since 2003 • 764 Posts
This is not my idea and i didnt make this Petition (so no props belong to me) but i do support it so i thought id add it to this site. Please forgive me if this has been posted on here i searched it first and didnt see it. It's Originally from this forum made by the host i think: http://forums.xbox.com/11209879/ShowPost.aspx and here is the petition: http://www.petitiononline.com/gocapcom/petition.html If you decide to sign this petition please post on this forum Signed and any other comments you may have to keep the Petition alive.
gatsbythepig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 gatsbythepig
Member since 2003 • 11997 Posts
[QUOTE="NINJA65056"]This is not my idea and i didnt make this Petition (so no props belong to me) but i do support it so i thought id add it to this site. Please forgive me if this has been posted on here i searched it first and didnt see it. It's Originally from this forum made by the host i think: http://forums.xbox.com/11209879/ShowPost.aspx and here is the petition: http://www.petitiononline.com/gocapcom/petition.html If you decide to sign this petition please post on this forum Signed and any other comments you may have to keep the Petition alive.

um thanks i think
Fuuuuureakkkk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Fuuuuureakkkk
Member since 2005 • 584 Posts
great the sony console fanboys will **** at us like no tomorrow
-Zaku-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 -Zaku-
Member since 2005 • 15425 Posts
Seriously, drop the damn petitions. There is really no need for you'll to even have one :|
NINJA65056

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#5 NINJA65056
Member since 2003 • 764 Posts
Seriously, drop the damn petitions. There is really no need for you'll to even have one :|-Zaku-
I concern it more of a thank you then a petition to be honest with you.
-Zaku-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 -Zaku-
[QUOTE="-Zaku-"]Seriously, drop the damn petitions. There is really no need for you'll to even have one :|NINJA65056
I concern it more of a thank you then a petition to be honest with you.

You're thanking them by buying their games. That's all that's really needed.
julianwelton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 julianwelton
Member since 2006 • 2526 Posts
I definitely support Capcom's decision  because like i said on one of the other topics in the 360 forums i think all games should be multiplatform.
-Zaku-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 -Zaku-
I definitely support Capcom's decision because like i said on one of the other topics in the 360 forums i think all games should be multiplatform.julianwelton
That would ruin the market.
newfg311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9 newfg311
Member since 2003 • 816 Posts

[QUOTE="julianwelton"]I definitely support Capcom's decision because like i said on one of the other topics in the 360 forums i think all games should be multiplatform.-Zaku-

How would it ruin the market?  Even if games were designed for all platforms, they won't all be the same.  Each console has its own quirks that make games appealing to the owners of those consoles so I think it would be a good thing for all of the video game consumers.  The manufacturers would also see an increase in sales, and I'm sure would see an increase in profit even with the cost of designing the games for more platforms.

-Zaku-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 -Zaku-

[QUOTE="-Zaku-"][QUOTE="julianwelton"]I definitely support Capcom's decision because like i said on one of the other topics in the 360 forums i think all games should be multiplatform.newfg311

How would it ruin the market? Even if games were designed for all platforms, they won't all be the same. Each console has its own quirks that make games appealing to the owners of those consoles so I think it would be a good thing for all of the video game consumers. The manufacturers would also see an increase in sales, and I'm sure would see an increase in profit even with the cost of designing the games for more platforms.

All games being multiplatform (even small little extras between them) would mean no console is different from the other making it pointless for 3 companies meaning there would only be the need for one and that would get rid of competition and we'd see a lack of innovation. Competition pushes the market forward.