People on Xbox these days...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LadyXecutioner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 LadyXecutioner
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

So I was playing on Xbox. I get a message from some random, followed by a friend request. I get plenty of random friend requests along with a message(sometimes, sometimes not) but nothing like this lmao. Ok, nice person, bothers to say hi. Turns out it's a voice message. Oh ok. When writing is not enough, I guess. I play the voice. What I hear...some guy literally moaning sexually into the mic. I react in about 2 seconds, drop the headset and start rubbing my ear as if it just got hurt really bad. At the same time being like "what the ****, are you ****ING kidding me? LMAOOOO" . My jaw almost fell off. My guy happened to be nearby so I let him hear it. He almost died laughing.

I've met some crazy people on Xbox but this guy has GOT to be the BIGGEST loser I've met lmao. I don't get it, how does someone send a friend request and then moans sexually into the mic for a message. THAT is hard to beat. I was so astonished that I couldn't even do anything before he sent another message(text this time), saying "finger ur tight wet ***** for me". I've met plenty of losers like that on Xbox but all of them bothered to start out nicely before letting me know how pathetic they are. On the other hand, this guy was just unbelieveable LOL. I decided to reply by saying "I hope you're kidding. For your own sake, dear". He didn't answer. I think he regrets it big time. People, think before you do something really stupid.

His gamertag is chadd T M, by the way.

kingbet123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 kingbet123
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
My best friend is a girl and when we talk to the public, you'd be amazed at some of the ignorant things people say. Usually....they're angry because she's the best player in the game and the male ego has a tough time dealing with it. Sorry you're having bad experiences....not EVERYONE on XBL is a moron.....sometimes it just seems that way.
TheManofTin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#3 TheManofTin
Member since 2011 • 395 Posts

Imagine what it would be like in the future when online multiplayer and video games are in Virtual Reality like Tron! xD

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

nice blog..

PabloMajid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 PabloMajid
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
One of the hottest video gaming products that people are searching for on the internet these days is Xbox 360 wholesale.
Urban_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Urban_Flow
Member since 2009 • 721 Posts

The good thing is that not every one on Xbox Live is that ignorant. Also, I hate playing with people who are 16 or younger because they are so dumb. Not every single one out there but the majority are just annoying as hell.

tjoeb123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 tjoeb123
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

The good thing is that not every one on Xbox Live is that ignorant. Also, I hate playing with people who are 16 or younger because they are so dumb. Not every single one out there but the majority are just annoying as hell.

Urban_Flow
Not to mention the parents that even LET them play on Xbox Live....Come back, Stepto!
Avatar image for Cyanide4Suicid3
Cyanide4Suicid3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Cyanide4Suicid3
Member since 2012 • 733 Posts
And this is why Im glad my girlfriend doesnt play online with a headset x)
Rhys2SkilleD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Rhys2SkilleD
Member since 2012 • 149 Posts
nice rant.
Witchsight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Witchsight
Member since 2004 • 12145 Posts
Being a girl is hard. Harder when you have a name like XxGrrlgamer87xX
NirdBerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 NirdBerd
Member since 2007 • 2113 Posts

I have never met a random on Xbox Live that is my age (18) or older, they are ALWAYS younger. I'm not even stereotyping the Xbox Live community (even though that stereotype may very well be a known fact) EVERY random is a kid.

Swearing is their first language, arrogance and greed is their nature. Never ran into a soul on XBL that has a voice lower than mine.

I recently bought a XBL Gold membership about a week and a half ago and I haven't even played online yet, I don't know if it's because I don't know what to play online...people file false complaints about me because they lost a game with me, or because I've met so many of these arrogant children that I don't want to take away the fun from my game by diving into that online cesspit of a community.

Then I found out you can mute people by default 8)

I only have two friends on my friends list because they are decent people (1 year younger than me). But those are the first people I met on XBL that weren't children, and that was 2009.

CaptainBlink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 CaptainBlink
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
I think it also depends on what games you play. I seem to run into a lot more kids on CoD: Black Ops and Halo games.... I seen less kids on BF3 and Assassins Creed Revelations.... The older games seem to have more kids because their parents will not buy them new ones till Christmas.
Urban_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Urban_Flow
Member since 2009 • 721 Posts

I have never met a random on Xbox Live that is my age (18) or older, they are ALWAYS younger. I'm not even stereotyping the Xbox Live community (even though that stereotype may very well be a known fact) EVERY random is a kid.

Swearing is their first language, arrogance and greed is their nature. Never ran into a soul on XBL that has a voice lower than mine.

I recently bought a XBL Gold membership about a week and a half ago and I haven't even played online yet, I don't know if it's because I don't know what to play online...people file false complaints about me because they lost a game with me, or because I've met so many of these arrogant children that I don't want to take away the fun from my game by diving into that online cesspit of a community.

Then I found out you can mute people by default 8)

I only have two friends on my friends list because they are decent people (1 year younger than me). But those are the first people I met on XBL that weren't children, and that was 2009.

NirdBerd

I agree.

chilly-chill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14 chilly-chill
Member since 2010 • 8902 Posts
Pretty sure this should be a blog but whatever.
laliberte11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#15 laliberte11
Member since 2008 • 4246 Posts

i usually send my moaning messages to men >.>